Prologue

Somewhere in liyue, a man was delivering some deliveries to wangshu inn.

Unbeknownst, a group of treasure hoarders was waiting to ambush him and take all the things that is valuable in that carriage.

The carriage came close and the treasure hoarders immediately went out of hiding and surrounded the carriage making the horse startled and the driver fell down.

One of the treasure hoarders held the horse to calm it down while the others approached the man.

The man look and felt terrified when he was surrounded by treasure hoarders.

"Archons..of all people, why treasure hoarders.."

"Looks like your carriage hold many valuable things"

"Sorry but we'll take this carriage here"

The treasure hoarders then was about to tie the man when suddenly a huge wind current went pass them as they all block their face with their arm.

Just then it stop as they got confused but suddenly saw someone sitting at the huge rock which made them became cautious at the mysterious person.

A woman wearing a shirt with a long scarf as she was wearing a black pants with boots.

Red eyeliner, a h/l (hair length) with h/c (hair color) and a e/c(eye color), tall as well. She was wearing a long gloves and a cloak with her hood down.

"Who is this chick?"

"She just came out of nowhere"

"Oi...that is no normal woman...l-look at those horns!"

They all look and saw your horns because you didn't put your hood on as you just look at them coldly.

They all took out their weapons and glared at you as they started to cornered you.

"What is she?..an adepti?"

"By her clothes...she's not from liyue"

"So what? She's like a lost adepti or something?"

"Lost?...well you could say it like that but.."

You stood up and swing your hand to the side as your weapon appeared while you held it and swing your weapon.

"A fallen Adepti would suit me more"

With that you disappeared from their sight as they all got shocked and look around as they were looking left and right but no sign of you.

Just then, one of the treasure hoarders fell down as they all look to see one of their comrades unconscious on the ground.

They then turn to see you sitting at the top of the carriage as one of them pointed their crossbow at you as you then swing your leg and kick the crossbow from his hand.

You then trapped him between your foot and push him on the ground. Another one attacked you with his shovel but then you dodge him and grab his shovel as you gave him a punch in the stomach and push him on the ground as well.

You stood up as the last one charged at you with his hammer.

"WATCH OUT!"

the driver said as you turn to see the last treasure hoarder swing his hammer at you as the driver close his eyes.

Not long he slowly open his eyes only for him to be surprised when he saw you behind the treasure hoarder holding your weapon as he was just standing there but then once you swing your weapon he fell down unconscious.

You sigh in relief once it's already done as your weapon disappeared and you look at the driver for a sec before continue walking.

"W-wait!"

He suddenly said as you stop and he kneel down and bow to you.

"T-thank you for saving me and the valuable things in the carriage! What can I do to repay your kindness?"

"Hmm~ you could tell me the right way to liyue harbour"

"Uhm...you just follow that straight path and it will lead you to liyue harbour.."

You nod and continue walking leaving the driver now as he just kneel there watching you walk far away.

"Just who is that adepti?"

~~~

Few more hours went by and you finally reach liyue harbour and you can already see the people doing business which each other.

Some of them are preparing for the rite of descension as it is today and Morax had already received the letter you ask for barbatos to write for you.

You look around and can see liyue is still far more filled with wealthy people.

"Liyue is still the same huh"

"Is it? I thought my nation change a bit"

You heard a familiar voice as you sigh and smiled a bit while you turn to see a man wearing elegant clothes.

"A pleasure to meet you again, Morax"

He smiled at you and put his hands behind his back.

"Likewise, y/n"