Chapter 36

You slowly open your eyes to see yourself that you were in the deep ocean once again.

You tried to swim up but you couldn't move as if you were trapped in chains.

You also couldn't breathe as the water was stopping you from breathing.

Just then you heard a voice, a deep voice again.

"You dare murdered osial..."

Just then you saw eyes glowing Infront of you, the gaze was full of hatred.

"I will avenge osial and destroy liyue harbour and you little pest of morax can't do anything about it"

You glared back as you tried moving away from your paralyzed self, the word of destroying this nation and for calling you little pest of that old geezer made you want to fight again after you just pushed yourself to limit of trying to defeat osial.

"Look at you, desperate to fight me after you just fought my husband"

*Husband!?*

You were surprised at hearing that osial was her husband.

"Osial admired your strength therefore I'll be giving you time to prepare yourself and the nation you dear to protect"

Just then the eyes disappeared and you struggled to get away from your paralyzed state as you couldn't breathe and gasped while slowly falling into the deep ocean.

You immediately woke up while breathing heavily as you found yourself in a room.

You were patched up in bandages while you lean your hand to your head trying to recall that nightmare or maybe a warning again.

You groaned as you tried to get up before you felt a hand holding your other hand which you just noticed.

You looked to the side and saw ningguang resting her head on the bedside while holding your hand.

You felt relief when she's the one you saw first when you woke up after that strange dream.

You were about to lean your other hand but then you stop yourself.

You remembered she sacrificed the jade chamber in order to save the nation, to save you as well as you felt a little guilty for not being strong enough to defeat that creature with your own as your power is too much for your body to handle.

That's why it has limit and you were trying to get strong and handle these abilities yet somehow you kept obtaining the other elemental abilities without a reason and even without a vision.

You managed to obtain geo and anemo and it's not long before you obtained the remaining elemental abilities.

"....if not for my whole power and strength being sealed by the king I used to follow in my world...then maybe I will have no problem saving such nation and obtaining this elemental abilities.."

You mumbled to yourself as you then lean close to ningguang and rest your forehead to her head.

"I shall repay your kindness for saving me even though it came with a great price to save me and the nation which is supposed to be my duty.."

Just then her eyes slowly open as you immediately move back up. She slowly looked at you while rubbing her eyes.

"Your awake"

"...how long was I been unconscious?"

"Let's see.. I think it's been 5 days since the battle of osial"

"5 DAYS!?"

you were surprised as you've been laying in bed for five days.

"Where were we?"

"Wangshuu inn, after sacrificing the jade chamber I decided to stay here for a while"

"I see..did you take me here while I was unconscious?"

"Yes, with the help of the other adeptus. I decided to take care of you while your still unconscious. Your body temperature was low and it's cold which I thought you really push your limit of freezing osial"

"...I did pushed my limit, it's my duty to protect this nation yet you helped me by sacrificing your jade chamber which I know it's dear to you.."

"..are you guilty?"

"...yes.."

She then let out a sigh and just smiled at you she started getting into the bed while wrapping her arms on your neck pulling you closed and rest your head to hers.

"It's a tough choice but if you were to ask me which is important then it's saving you and the nation"

"The jade chamber can be repaired again but the nation and your life cannot be repaired again if I didn't sacrifice the jade chamber"

"..."

She then kiss your cheek as she smiled.

"Are you still guilty?"

"...."

She just smiled and started showering you with kisses as you blushed slightly while she pushed herself more into you until she made you lay back on the bed with her on top of you as she kept showering you with kisses to brighten your mood.

"How's your wounds?"

"Healed up, you didn't have to patched me up as I healed"

"Still can you blame me? You looked like you were about to die back then and I was so worried and called the doctors to treat you"

"Even though you knew my real identity?"

"I have guessed that when we met but I've never thought you'd actually reveal your true identity"

"Well at least I cleared my name"

She only giggled and kiss your lips. You started to wrapped your arms on her holding her close while she just wrapped her arms on your neck more while pulling you closed making you rest on her chest.

She then started wrapping her legs on your waist not wanting to let go and trapped you within her embraced.

You didn't mind and only held her close as well, you missed her scent which felt soothing while burying your face more to her.