Chapter 18

*Archons, of all people why her?*

You thought as you were looking at the woman name Signora as she was glaring at you.

The ginger guy then stood up as he dusted himself while Signora then look at him.

"I should've known that you were involved in this mess"

"I was trying to be careful but I kinda let my guard down"

He said while looking at you with a smile as he summon his polearm and spoke.

"What do you say we continue this outside hm?"

He said as you just look at him while holding your weapon as Signora then sigh as she move forward while the ginger guy look at her confused.

"What are you thinking, Signora?"

"Clean your mess"

The ginger then glared at her as he stop her from moving forward while Signora then gave him an icy glare.

"Don't even think about interfering with my fight"

Signora just chuckled then spoke.

"Is that a threat?"

She said while pushing him aside as she then look at you.

"Pardon tartaglia as he is still an amateur but I would gladly take his position to fight you"

"....."

"Hmm~ what's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

She said as the temperature changed and smoke came out from your mouth as you can feel the cold temperature to your surroundings.

"A traitor among us"

She murmur as it became more colder and it felt like your in dragonspine.

"Anyone who betrays her Majesty shall perished"

She said before ice started charging at you as you then used your electro to escape as you went outside.

You landed on the roof Infront of it as you look at her to which she was just looking at you with those icy glares which made you shivered for a moment.

She was about to go out and fight you but you look to the side and can already see the sunrise as you were surprised that it's already sunrise.

Just when she was about to go and approached you, electro started surrounding you as you disappeared from their sight and flee as Signora just look at her surrounding to see if your gonna attack but didn't.

She then sigh as she look back at tartaglia who was disappointed that you flee.

"I guess the sun scared her"

He said as he look at the sunrise and Signora did as well.

"Maybe she only attacks at night"

Signora said as she started walking out while tartaglia just watch her leave.

"I'll call someone to fix that mess you made, I suggest you handle the liyue qixing so they wouldn't bother checking this place"

She said before leaving as tartaglia just sigh and look at the mess.

"I'm surprised I'm still alive with that kick"

He said as he then groaned when he felt the pain in his face.

"Still the pain won't leave.."

~~~

You manage to go back to the jade chamber as you appeared to your room and immediately change your clothes.

Your clothes changed into your suitress one as your fatui mask disappeared as well.

Your electro earring disappeared and now the cryo necklace appeared on your neck as you then sigh and sat down to the bedside.

"That's exhausting"

You mumbled as you then lay yourself to the bed while relaxing as you can feel the tiredness taking over you as your eyes became heavy.

You want to sleep immediately but you need to take a quick bath before taking a rest as you then get off the bed to take a quick bath.

You manage to find some towel to the wardrobe on that room as you then went to find the bath house if they have one.

But of course they have one as you then went inside Immediately so you can finally take a rest.

You took off your clothes as you put your feet to the hot water as you then went to the pool and sat down.

You sigh in relief as you relaxed while you close your eyes.

You were about to drift to sleep when you heard someone's voice.

"Hmm~ you still look tired even you just got out of your room"

You immediately opened your eyes and saw ningguang Infront of you smirking as she was naked as well but luckily she was in the water.

"N-ning!?"

"Tell me, did you really get a nice rest?"

"....."

You can't tell her that your awake all night saving her and her precious jade chamber from those fatuis and even had a fight with one of the harbingers.. no two to be precised if you didn't flee immediately.

"I am still not used to this place so it might take a while for me here"

"I see"

She noticed that you were not looking directly at her as you were looking to the side not even bothered taking a quick look as she just giggled.

"No need to be nervous, your my suitress. You can look"

*How could she say that to someone she just met yesterday!*

You thought as you still didn't look but spoke.

"I'm surprised your already comfortable with me even though you just met me yesterday"

"Well~ maybe I just feel so safe around you f/n~"

"Wha-"

You were cut off when you realized she was now Infront of you as she cornered you and you were now looking at her.

She was smirking as you were getting intoxicated by the smell around her, it's like her perfume never went off.

"D-do you perhaps do this to your former suitors?"

"To answer your question, I don't. not even a single one. In fact, your the first one to ever see me naked~"

She whispered the last part to which made you flustered as her breathe was tickling your ear.

You were frozen at your spot as the only thing you can move is your eyes.

Ningguang then smirk more as she then suddenly sat on your lap as you were caught by surprised and blushed more since you can feel it.

"N-ning.."

She just smiled and slid her hands through your neck and collarbones as she then move your chin up to look at her.

She then lean close as she kiss your forehead then move to kiss your cheek as she move to your ear and lick it.

You flinch on the sudden sensation as you were trembling on her touch.

She was about to go further when you both heard a noise as you both look to see a flustered ganyu looking at you both.

"Ara~"

Ningguang then chuckled as you just got more flustered.

"I-i"

Ganyu can't even speak properly as you on the other hand can't even speak since ningguang was still sitting  on top of you and her chest was laying on yours to which you can feel her breast.

"MY A-APOLOGIES F-FOR IN-INTERRUPTING YOU B-BOTH!!!"