Chapter 2

The rite of descension had started as people started gathering at the yujing terrace.

They were all waiting for the tianquan to start the offering as it was ready and just few minutes went by the tianquan appeared and walk forward to start the rite of descension.

She did her work and light started coming above the sky for morax but then the clouds suddenly turn pale as they all got their suspicion in it.

The tianquan look and saw a creature falling from the sky as they immediately fall back and the creature fell from the ground.

Smoke surrounded them a bit as the tianquan then look to see morax on the ground unconscious.

She immediately went to check their archon but soon got shocked as she turn around.

"Rex lapis has been killed! Seal the exits!"

Millelith started appearing as they surrounded the people while the people started panicking as their archons just got assassinated.

Just then the tianquan heard something as she turn around and look at morax and notice something is moving under him.

A person suddenly lifts him up as they all look to and got shocked to see a person with horns and tails.

She went out off morax as her ginormous wings open wide while she had some dragon scales on her face.

"Morax"

The woman turn to face the deceased archon as she touch him and her eyes widen.

She then turn her attention to the tianquan that was just behind her as the tianquan are already examining her but then the millelith immediately started surrounding her and protecting the tianquan.

"Seize her!"

One of the millelith said as they all charged at her. The woman then lean her hand and was about to summon her weapon but then geo appeared instead as it surrounded her while the millelith was blown away.

She got surprised as she look at her hand which is surrounded by geo as she then turn to look at morax.

"How.."

More milleliths came in as she look at them and had no choice but to flee from the scene.

She spread her wings wide making them all stop running towards her as she then started flying away from them while the people started panicking even more.

The tianquan watch the culprit leaves as she then look at her people.

"Orders?"

"Still check the people, we won't know if they were working with the culprit"

She then look at morax and folded her arms.

"She must have assistance to assassinate rex lapis.."

~~~

You hid from a dark corner somewhere in liyue harbour as you return to your normal form while processing what just happened.

"Is sure as hell that old geezer is heavy..."

"Although..."

You stop for a moment as you thought of the contract while you sigh and look up.

"What are you planning now morax?"

You mumbled as you smell some scent  that is the milleliths and hid in the corner more while started moving.

You sneak through the corner and avoid the milleliths looking for you but then suddenly you reach a dead end as you click your tongue.

You sigh as you then started jumping till you reach the rooftop while you landed on it and Continue escaping.

You sneak through the roofs while you watch the milleliths carefully as you continue running on the roof top.

You were close to the end of the roofs as you then stop and look down to see only one millelith searching as you then jump down.

You landed behind him which he felt and suddenly turn only for him to be smacked on the head while he fell unconscious.

He fell to the ground as you just look at him before leaving.

You took a peek on the side as you can already see some milleliths going on your direction but luckily it's crowded as it's the perfect way to combined with them.

You walk through the crowds while your hood was on as you tried avoiding some close milleliths on your way.

*I need to find the adeptis maybe they could help me*

You thought when suddenly someone bump into you as the person then spoke.

"My apologies"

He said and Continue walking through the crowds. You look at him and only thing you can know that man had orange hair as you shrug it off and went going.

You manage to leave liyue harbour without being seen as you started walking through liyue and thought of something.

"I should first visit moon carver"

You mumbled as you decided to go to qingyun peak.