Chapter 11

Once you step inside the jade Chamber you look around as you were quite amazed by the beauty of this chamber which is applied to your taste if you want one.

You continued to follow the two secretaries while you examine the jade chamber as you now know why she is the richest person in teyvat.

Just then the two stop as you then stop as well and look forward as you finally saw the tianquan which is the one who saw you back at the rite of descension as you were surprised that she is the tianquan.

*Archons..*

You stood straight as the adepti then went to approach the tianquan to inform that I have arrived.

Just then she suddenly look towards you and stop doing her paper works as she smiled and stood up from her seat as she approached you.

The sound of her heels can be heard all around her chambers as she can be pretty intimidating but not to you of course as you very well know that even with this many power she had, she is still mortal.

She stop Infront of you still smiling as she started speaking.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, f/n from snezhnaya"

"Likewise, I can't believe the day would come that I would meet the tianquan in person"

"Is that so?"

"I only heard you from other suitors when I was still in snezhnaya, although they came from different nation as well but unfortunately all of them didn't won your heart I guess"

"They Didn't seem pretty interested or serious about courting me which is why they don't deserve all of this as well as me"

"Is that so?"

You smiled and lean your hand to caress her hand as you move it close to your face and kiss her hand gently while you look at her.

"I'll assure you that you will be interested in me"

She was caught by surprised but then smirk as she lean her other hand and slid her index finger through your chin.

"The first woman that will court me"

She then lean move her hand through the back of your neck and suddenly pulled you down and lean close to your ear.

"Let's see how interesting you'll get~"

You were now the one that is caught by surprised as you then saw the two secretaries who escort you here as you got a little flustered and she finally let go of you as you immediately fix yourself and cleared your throat.

"Now why don't we read the agreement that my family had sent you?"

"Ah yes the agreement, of course"

She smiled and turn her back against you as she went to find the letter that mountain shaper had sent her.

*I can't believe I let my guard down earlier, I guess she's not just any mortal..*

You thought as you watch her find the letter which she soon found it and look at you while smiling.

"I'm still surprised that you came from snezhnaya, I have heard that people around there aren't interested to court me"

"Maybe because they heard the rumours about you on how you torment your suitors, maybe even say how cruel you are with your suitors"

"I see that those rumours reach out snezhnaya as well"

"Snezhnaya can be pretty mysterious but we're always on time with the latest news in other nation...well except inazuma"

"Ah yes that nation...haven't heard any news about that nation for a while now"

"Ah, they say it's difficult to reach inazuma because of the storm, must be the electro archon's doing"

"Maybe, well enough about that, let's proceed to the agreement shall we?"

She smiled and lean her hand to you as you then smiled as well and took her hand.

"We shall"