Chapter 7

"explain yourself morax"

"I will if you stop using all your elemental abilities on me.."

He said while using his geo shield while you were breathing heavily as you were surrounded by all four of your elemental abilities.

Electro surrounding your body, geo rocks surrounding morax, your left arm surrounded by your pyro and cryo on your right arm.

"Look I apologize for giving you all the hard work but you did agreed to have a contract with me"

"I thought it would be a simple task like how you usually give me back then, not give me the damn nation to protect!"

"I know you don't like baby sitting especially humans but this is the only way and I really need you on this one"

"Morax? Need me? For what actually?"

"You do scent that danger is nearby to liyue right?"

"Treasure hoarders robbing a carriage, fatui among liyue people, you being assassinated, me being the false culprit, and the bad feeling I felt before going to sleep"

You sigh as you finally calm down and all your elemental abilities disappeared which morax then made his shield disappeared as well and approach you.

"I do apologize for giving you all of this but I do promised that this will all be worth it at the end"

"You see I may have not made a contract with only one adepti but from other people as well"

"Humans?"

"Yes but this humans are more clever than any mortals"

"Hope so"

"It won't be long before the real battle starts until then I want you to keep an eye to my people and aid them with my adeptis help"

"....."

You sigh as you held your neck and look away.

"Alright..maybe it won't hurt keeping an eye to your precious nation for a while.."

Morax then smiled as he held your shoulder.

"Thank you, y/n"

"Though did you really came to my dream just to say all this?"

"Hmm~ not quite I came to you since I felt that something is trying to assassinate an important person to liyue harbour"

"Assassinate who?"

"Everyone called her the tianquan which she is the one that lives on the jade chamber, the one that is floating on the sky above liyue harbour"

"She is important to the liyue qixing and important to liyue harbour, if she got assassinated then the blame will only come to you since they thought your the one who assassinated me"

"Now y/n I know you would get the job done"

He said as you were about to say something when the lights suddenly blinded you and you close your eyes.

Not long you woke up as you look around to find yourself back at wangshu inn as you then look at liyue harbour and immediately grit your teeth as you look up.

"Who the hell is the tianquan!?"

You yelled as you immediately stood up and use your electro abilities to go faster to Liyue harbour.

~~~

At the jade chamber, the tianquan is outside looking at liyue harbour up there as she was thinking all that happened earlier as it was all so sudden.

Still what had her thinking is the strange adepti that assassinated their archon as she never seen that adepti before as she know that adepti is not one of liyue's adepti.

"Could she be from mondstadt? Though she doesn't dress like a mondstadt adepti..."

"Just where did she come from?"

She sigh as she was about to go inside and fill up some paper works when she stop when she saw some fatui Infront of her, three to be precise.

She knew this was coming but never expect it to be so soon.

She summon some geo rocks on her hand as she look directly at the fatuis.

"Quite clever to assassinate me at night"

She said as the three fatuis then charged at her as she was about to summon her geo shield when she saw an electro that made the three went flying to the side as she immediately turn and look to the fatuis that was being carried away from someone.

She immediately recognized the ginormous wings which she knew that it was the adepti from earlier.

"Did she just?..."

She went through a deep thoughts as she pinch her temples.

"If she's not with the fatuis as well then...."

She look at the adepti that was flying away with the three fatuis being carried by her as she sigh.

"Just who are you?"