Chapter 62

You woke up feeling exhausted all over as your head was dizzy and you tried sitting up while holding your head.

You can't remember what happened but your body sure is tired from whatever you have done yesterday.

You stood up and went out of your room not even noticing how a mess you are as you went to ningguang's office to try and see if ningguang is already working on her desk.

You reach her office and take a quick look and to your surprise you didn't see her working on her desk as usual which is unexpected but then you thought she must have taken a break from today.

Suddenly your nose caught something which is definitely a food as you walk towards where the scent came from.

As you went there, you were caught by surprise when you saw the table filled with expensive food and her secretaries are still putting more on the table.

When they notice you they immediately greet you and notice your disheveled state.

"Uhm, miss y/n your clothes are a mess-"

Before they could finish their sentence a hand grabbed your face and turned you around only to be met by someone's lips.

It was ningguang as she moved away and smiled at you.

"Good morning, dear~"

"Ning..good Morning. I was-"

"Oh my~ look at you"

She looked at your messy state and tried fixing your button while she let out a chuckle before fixing your messy bed hair next.

"You're just in time for breakfast, come now I'm sure the others are hungry as well"

"Wait, You have a guest?"

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what-"

You were suddenly pulled by someone and met their lips and saw yelan kiss you before pulling away with a smirk.

"Well good morning, Ms. Adepti~"

"Yelan? What are you doing here?"

"Oh? You don't remember what happened yesterday?"

"What exactly happened-"

You were cut off once again by another one as you met their lips and it was shenhe, now you were more surprised than ever.

"Good morning, y/n"

These three women were here and all of them just kissed you Infront of one another which got you confused more and tried to process things.

Just then you notice the bite marks on their necks to which no one can do that except..you of course.

Your face then started getting red once you remember all the things that happened and it was because of that damn potion that affect you.

"I...I remember now.."

You mumbled to which they chuckled and held your hands.

"Come now, the food is getting cold and I know you don't like cold foods"

Ningguang said and pulled you to the chair before they both sat on each side and looked at you with a smile.

You can't help but to still process on what happened and how did you manage to handle three of them in one day, you remember it's still noon when you got affected and you only gain consciousness today which means you went all out the entire day yesterday.

"I..I must say..I am very aggressive yesterday so I apologize if I went overboard-"

"Oh trust me, dear. We all liked what you did yesterday~"

"I mean our scratches said all the things that we enjoyed it yesterday, our little Ms. Adepti~"

"But I acted like a feral animal on loose and that's not very-"

"Even if you did, you were very careful even when you had been affected by the potion"

"Really?"

"Yes, you were aggressive yet careful at the same time. You may not believe it but your still had a way to be careful even when your in the middle of being affected by the potion"

You can see the smiled on their faces and you were surprised and confused because you never expected that they have a thing for your aggressive side but somehow it made you happy and sigh in defeat because no matter what you say they'll always had a counter argument for it.

You all started eating talking about normal things like works and stuff though all three of them like to hand you some food and told you to taste them and of course you can't deny it and just went along with it.

Each time they give you a piece of food they then give you a quick peck on the lips which is it always caught you off guard and can't help but blush by their bold actions.

They find this cute because they can't believe they can make an adepti get this much flustered just by treating you with such care.

After eating you excuse yourself because you need to get change and don't want to walk around the jade chamber looking like you just woke up from your deep slumber and hence went back to your room to take a quick change of your clothes and fix yourself.

As you were changing you saw a glimpse of your back full of their scratches and bite marks, you can even see a lipstick marks close to your nape to which got you a little flustered and shook your head as you continue changing.

"I must say..they can be pretty aggressive as well.."

You mumbled to yourself before fixing your hair and looked at yourself in the mirror before going out of your room.