Chapter 25

You became flustered as ningguang held you firmly to prevent you from escaping her as she was smirking.

"Well?"

"It's only been a day Ms. Ningguang.."

"Your right, it's only been a day and yet you already make me feel things I haven't felt with my former suitors which I knew your definitely different from them"

She said as she smiled and lean close as your lips were just inches apart as she spoke and you can feel her breath on your lips.

"Since you desperately want to pay that coat, I suggest you just pay me with a kiss instead of mora since I already have many of that"

She said as you just stood there frozen and was blushing as hell as she just chuckled because she finds it cute when you blush at her teasing.

"Unless a simple kiss could make you go feral?"

"N-no..I can handle such simple kiss.."

"Then why can't you do it then?"

"...."

You sigh as you close your eyes waiting for her to kiss you but then you notice she was not leaning close as you open your eyes again and she was just smirking.

"I said you would give me a kiss not me, f/n~"

She said and lean her lips more and waits for you to kiss her as you squinted your eyes and slowly move towards her kissing her lips as she smirks between the kiss.

While you kissed her, you notice she had long eyelashes as you never knew about it since you can't focus on looking at ningguang for too long.

Ningguang then slid her hand up to your head as she held it and made you lean more on the kiss which made you surprised as she started kissing you rather passionately.

You suddenly pulled away as you look at ningguang while blushing.

"I thought you said only a simple kiss?"

"My apologies, I got carried away but.."

She cupped your cheek and lean close as she look at your lips.

"Your lips are just making me go quite feral"

She said and kissed you again as she started sliding her tongue inside which made you more surprised and she took a step forward while you move back until you were pin against the wall and she started becoming more passionate with the kiss.

You squinted your eyes as she kept kissing you and only pulled for a sec then goes back at smacking your lips and this is making you go crazy.

It's too much for you to handle as you held her waist and tried moving her away but your getting weak by her kiss as she is somehow experience by it.

"N-ning, wait-"

You said but you were cut off by her as she didn't listen and kept kissing you as you close your eyes tightly while you felt shivers.

Just then someone spoke as your the only one that got surprised and look to see someone looking at you as you got flustered and embarrassed since someone caught you two.

Meanwhile ningguang stop being passionate and turn her gaze to the side while still kissing you as she saw someone interrupted your make out session.

"Geez, if your making out then do it in your room, mate"

The woman said as you can tell she's a pirate. Ningguang then pulled away but she was still leaning into you as you on the other side look the other way to hid your embarrassment.

"Captain beidou, such a time for you to visit the jade chamber"

"I came because I got your package but I guess your too busy kissing that woman"

"Ah right I forgot to mention this is my suitress f/n"

"I see so she's the one who fought with a harbinger and almost defeated that harbinger"

"Hmm~ so my suitress are quite popular at liyue"

"...."

"Anyway, the package your talking about"

"Ah yes well I said I did get your package but we had a little problem"

Ningguang then turn serious but is still holding you as she then spoke.

"What happened?"

"The package were missing, I'm guessing the treasure hoarders took it"

Ningguang then frown slightly as she sigh.

"Again.."

"Yeah I might need to investigate more"

Beidou then looks at you and smiled.

"Maybe I could borrow your suitress for a while? I can't handle this one alone"

Ningguang then held you somehow tightly as she spoke.

"But your captain beidou, you can handle treasure hoarders right?"

"I said it might be treasure hoarders, beside your suitress is an adepti. It will help us find you package faster"

Beidou said as ningguang was still holding you firmly as you sigh and held her shoulder as she then look at you.

"I'll help the captain, it's your package. It's important to you"

You said as ningguang then thought for a moment before agreeing as she then finally let go of you and she went back to her desk.

You then fix yourself but then you felt an arm went to your shoulder as it was beidou as she was smiling.

"Pleasure to finally meet ya, f/n"

"Likewise"

"Hmm~ your quite tall huh"

"I get that a lot.."

"Alright let's go then we had a package to return for your tianquan"

She said and suddenly started dragging you as ningguang then spoke.

"Please be careful and please don't drag my suitress so carelessly captain beidou."

"Relax tianquan, I'm gonna bring her back in one piece"