Chapter 55

You suddenly woke up quite early but not as early as ningguang because you saw the side of the bed empty to which she might be already doing her usual works as the tianquan.

You got up and went towards her office to check on her, not caring if you're a mess.

You walk towards her office not knowing that she had a guest she was talking to.

You can hear her voice and immediately greet her.

"Good morning, ning"

You said with a sleepy voice but then you stop once you see that woman who likes to toy with you always.

"Oh my~ it's you"

"..yelan.."

She smirks at you and you just furrowed your brows while ning only smiled at you.

"Good morning dear so you have known yelan already?"

"We've met..a few times"

"Is that so?"

"Yes and I can say I enjoy every conversation we have whenever we meet~"

"What is she doing here?"

You asked while crossing your arms while leaning on the wall.

"She does work for the ministry of civil affairs which is under liyue qixing and so we're talking about work stuff, dear"

"Right..okay"

"Don't be so nervous, I won't do anything..yet~"

You furrowed your brows more before shaking your head.

"I'm gonna fix myself"

"But you do look adorable being like this because I barely saw you get so messy"

Ningguang tease you which is surprising because yelan was there but then it's ningguang were talking about and she likes to tease you even if there some people around.

"Ning.."

"Right, right. Go on, my dear"

You were about to walk away when you bump into a familiar people. You were surprised to see beidou and shenhe with her holding some crates.

"Oh? Someone just woke up from bed ey?"

Beidou smiled at you and started ruffling your hair which made you frown a bit.

"Good morning, mate"

"Morning, beidou-"

Just then shenhe put down the crates and went towards you as she suddenly lean close and you were caught by surprise before she lightly peck your lips out of nowhere.

"Good morning, y/n"

You got flustered because she just did that Infront of too many people and ningguang just chuckled before you heard her stood up from her chair and went towards you as well.

"Silly me, I almost forgot to do that as well~"

"Wait hold on-"

Before you could even protest you can feel her lips on yours before she pulled away and smirks at you.

"Is this a new form of greeting?"

Beidou suddenly ask out of nowhere though she meant that as a joke as she put the crates down as well before looking at yelan who was amuse on what's happening.

"This is ridiculous"

You said as you walk away but then ningguang mentioned something.

"Well dear, since shenhe is here might as well make her sign the contract of what we all agreed?"