Chapter one.

I stood looking out of the window when Hinami and Touka arrived.
"Theyre back." Raiden said standing next to me. I ran out of the apartment and downstairs, out of the cafe and to Hinami. I grabbed her and hugged her.
"God I missed you so much." I said happily.
"I had so much fun Taiga." I moved away and looked at touka.
"Thank you so much. For everything you did."
"It was fine. All we did was stay in the 20th ward for a month. It was good I just with you could have been there with us." Touka said smiling.
"Your boyfriend fell asleep in the back of the car." She said trying not to laugh.
"There's dinner in my cupboard upstairs. Don't worry its fresh I got it today. You two go eat and I'll wake up Mr sleepy head and we'll carry your stuff up."
"You sure? " Hinami asked smiling.
"Yes go. Hetare has missed you."
"Mummy's coming hetare" she shouted running off.
"I'll make sure she eats something." Touka said walking off.
I walked to the car and smiled at how peacefully asleep my boyfriend was. I smiled as I opened the car door and slammed it shut.
He screamed a little bit and looked at me and if looks could kill I would be dead.
"Why couldn't you have let me sleep." He said sitting up.
"I guess I could have woken you up a bit nicer but I haven't seen you in over a month." I said angrily. I walked to the boot and grabbed some of the stuff.
"T calm down. I'm sorry. I missed you too." He said kissing my forehead.
"Truthfully, I could talk about you all day and all night and I'd still have a million more things to say. But too many words become meaningless, so I'll just leave it at you're the most wonderful person I've ever met, I can't imagine not having you in my life and I love you. Oh and I'm sorry for being grumpy." He said grabbing the rest of the stuff and shutting the boot.
"So what did you get up to while I've been gone?" He asked smiling.
"I got another letter off kaneki but that's about it."
"What did it say?" He asked holding the door open for me.
"Just that he's watching over me and that he's sorry that he couldn't stay."
"What he did was a dick move. He shouldn't have said he was coming back and stand you up."
"Babe calm down." I said trying not to laugh.
"Even after all this time he's still trying to weasel his way back in."
"Ayato I will always love him, he was my first love, but stop getting jealous, you're my boyfriend now."
"You're not settling?"
"I'm settling for bad service. You should be carrying all of these." I said smiling as I walked into my apartment. He looked at me, raising his eyebrow. I dropped all of the bags and sighed. "I'm not settling. I promise." I walked over to him and pulled him down so I could kiss him. I moved away before sighing. "Hina! Come here please." I shouted. She walked out of her room and nodded.
"You want me to move my stuff right?" She asked picking up some of her bags.
"Actually....I was gonna ask if you'd give me and ayato the apartment for tonight."
"That's so gross." She said walking out and slamming the door shut. I looked at him and smiled.
"I have missed you so much." I said running at him, wrapping my arms and legs around him. He hugged me and began sniffing.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked smiling.
"Your hair smells like strawberries. I missed it. I took a bottle of your shampoo and I'd just put some on the pillow next to me and it'd smell like you were there, but it wasn't really the same. The smell of your hair is soothing. I love it and I love you."
"I don't know wether to be creeped out or turned on." I said smiling.
"Well I know which one I'd like you to be."
"Oh really? What's that. " I asked biting my lip.
"That's disgusting." Raiden said stood at the door.
"We have got to learn how to lock things." Ayato said putting me down.
"I didn't mean to put a damper on your fest or anything but I wanted to make sure you're going to GA tomorrrow. "
"GA?" Ayato asked confused.
"Ghouls anonymous. It's like an aa mating for binge eating or cannibal ghouls. It's really been helping her. I've been taking her every Sunday for the past four well now."
"Mind if I tag along this time. Only I'd really like to help her anyway I can now that I'm her boyfriend." Ayato said nastily.
"I'm her best friend and have been for quite some time now, and this wasn't an on and off relationship either."
"Were coming up to our four month anniversary soon."
"I lost track of how many months me and taiga have been friends."
"Guys!" I shouted. "Come on. I'm your best friend and nothing will change that. I'm your girlfriend and nothing will change that. Nothing will alter either of those relationships, nothing except you two getting along. I can't have a boyfriend that hates my best friend and I can't have a best friend that hates my boyfriend. Having any sort of relationship with me, sexual or not, is not something for you to compete against. Grow up both of you. And tomorrow, you're both staying here. I can go by myself. I'm a big girl, plus, Ayato has to be with the aogiri tomorrow and raiden, we have that thing. not to mention the café. This isn't anteiku okay Mr Yoshimaura doesn't own this place and as much as I love that man he's not having my café okay? So can both of you hatch this out like a couple of adults or are you going to act like children?"
They both mumbled something staring at the ground. "I can't understand you when you speak to the floor."
"We can work it out." They both said.
"Good. I'm glad. Now it's time to go to sleep we have business to attend to in the morning."