chapter five.

"You're back." I say moving away.
"I've had time to think and time to get better and now I realise that I not only still owe Akio but I also owe Takasu. I will be by your side like a guard dog." He said
"You'll be by my side as my friend not a guard dog" I said laughing.
"You sure?"
"Yes. I've missed you. We all have. It's been a hectic few months."
"I can imagine."
"Well, Touka and Hinami live together now and kimi and nishiki live together so there's a spare room in my apartment. I live with Ayato now and you use to live with him for a bit so it shouldn't be too awkward."
"Thank you for taking me back T." He said greatfully.
"Of course. A friend in need is a friend in deed." I said grabbing his bag and carrying it to my apartment. "Everyone is in the living room. Why don't you to on up and say hello." I said eagerly trying to get rid of him. He laughed.
"I'm getting the sense someone wants to be left alone."
"I'm sorry. I know you've only just come back but I have to do something."
"It's fine. I was joking anyway but I'm sorta tired so you have half an hour before I come back trying to sleep." He says walking out, closing the door.
I run to my room and pull out a huge blue scrap book. I skim through it quickly, looking at the pictures of me and kaneki through the years, then news paper clippings of me and him or just him and then the letters he's been writing. Some would say this is creepy, on the verge of being a psycho path but my visions and dreams often come true so when I dreamt Kaneki loses his memory it really got to me so I made a scrap book, putting pictures i found in his old house, so if that ever happened i could show him this and hopefully reboot his brain....I guess that doesn't sound too creepy now. Anyway, I hid the stalker scrap book under my cabinet before sitting on my bed looking at me Hinami and her mum and dad. I picked up the picture and kissed it before setting it down next to a picture of me, hide and kaneki and then a separate picture of me and kaito. I then had a picture of everyone that worked at anteiku right now, so everyone that wasn't dead, with the exception of Takasu because we took the picture when he was alive. It was a cabinet surrounded by memories. I smiled to myself before standing up and going into my wardrobe and putting on Hides coat before going into his pocket and going through the pictures he had again. I did this quite a lot. It was a coping mechanism and as creepy and deluded as I'm coming across right now, I can swear that this is normal....for some people.
"You still have it" Touka said walking inside.
I turned around and smiled. "Yeah. It still smells like him so I wear it and it's like he's here."
"That's really cute" she said walking inside. "Itori and a few other people are here."
They were the clowns. I took the jacket off and put it back. I walked out of my room and ran downstairs to see Itori and Raiden talking and then a bunch of people wearing masks outside.
"get your mask and come on" she said waving me over. I looked at raiden and he threw my mask over before putting his on. Itori put hers on and laughed. "Come on then you two. Let's go."

I had my short black wig on and my mask as I stood next to Raiden on the top of the bridge.
"the Aogiri are taking things too far now. they have killed four of our own." She shouted.
"Why didn't i know this?" I asked confused.
"We can't have you telling Ayato he's under our radar Taiga. He's been ordering our deaths and you and raiden are next."
"surely he knows it's me under this?"
"No. He doesn't. Taiga, your GA thing won't be affected if you don't eat any of the people, by all means, kill them just don't eat them."
"Ma'am. " Someone said quietly, as they pointed at a few members of the aogiri. I could see Ayato guiding the members and I just wanted to jump down and run away with him, but I couldn't let him know I was in the clowns and I couldn't let my comrades down.
"go." itori said pointing. that was mine and Raidens queue to go. we were the best soldiers she had so we were her starters.
"get that boy." He shouted. I looked at Raiden and nodded.
"You take them on, I get to Ayato." i said.
Raiden nodded before running towards the aogiri.
As I went to get ayato I could see flashes of red and small flashes of white beside me running through bushes beside the road.
"now!" Ayato shouted. I looked up and a car was pushed off of the bridge above me and I realised I was fucked. until something pulled me out of the way. the two aogiri members that went to attack me were dead and I was being held up by something. I looked up and saw kaneki.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
I ran over and hugged him.
he hugged me back and pulled my wig off.
"do you really want to die that bad? Ayato wants you dead. well, not you. her!"
He said waving the wig around. I looked down and the bridge started cracking.
I ran to the edge. "move!!!!!" I screamed.
Ayato looked up in shock before shouting his people to move.

Ayato's POV
I saw the girl and boy walk towards me. they were of some significance to the leader. my guess was that these two were twins as they looked alike, the same hair colour and they acted the same.
"get that boy!" I shouted. they looked at each other before splitting up. the girl was cocky, I could read her like an open book already, she's like me. I looked up and my boys were ready. I had a trap set up to kill her hopefully ending the clowns for good, at least this way Taiga would never join them again.
"Now!" I shouted. they pushed the car off the bridge, but something held her. a big red arm. Kaneki?
I look up and he puts her down, reveling my men...dead. she hugged him and he pulled her wig off?
she looked happy....she looked like Taiga? It was Taiga? her happy face then went to scared.
"move!!!!" She screamed. she looked at me and screamed again so I got everyone from under the bridge to move and just as I did I was pulled away by the other boy. he looked at me so I pulled his wig off.
"Raiden? " I asked confused as he's on top of me, protecting me.
"Taiga never knew that this was going to happen. honestly. she was brought along."
"Why hasn't she left?" I asked angrily.
"move!" Someone shouted. Raiden grabbed me and ran a bit further before half of the bridge fell.
"Taiga was on that bridge." I said looking at raiden.
"What? " He asked confused.
we both ran towards it to see her, drenched in blood, unconcious in Kanekis arms.
"move!" I shouted as Raiden held me back. he looked up and dropped her lifeless body as the bridge fell, crushing them both.
"No! " I shouted. I ran over followed by raiden to see Kanekis kagune holding the rubble above him and taiga, shielding them both.
"Grab taiga! I'll get him." Raiden shouted running towards them. I love taiga so much and I know if she dies or lives and raiden doesn't she'll never forgive me so I grab him and jump out of the way as kaneki collapsed under the bridge.
"no" Raiden whispered. I stood up and walked over and taiga was holding the bridge up.
"How? " I asked.
"get him out now! " She screamed wasting all of her energy holding up the bridge.
I grabbed kaneki and tried to pull him out but he was stuck.
"Taiga I can't." I said going to pull her out.
"No! get help quick." She said trying not to cry. I went to pull her out again when she just dropped it.
"No!" I cried pulling the bridge up. raiden and some people out of the aogiri helped pull it up. raiden saw Taiga and pulled her out. he looked for kaneki but we couldn't see him.
"let go." Raiden said sadly.
"if she wakes up and he's not out, he will die and she won't forgive us."
"Don't tell her the truth then." He said stepping away, letting go of the bridge. everyone else stepped away, letting go. I looked down at her as her face was covered in dirt and blood.
"wake up." I said crying hugging her cold limp body soaked in fresh blood. I heard a crack and looked at her leg as it clicked back into place, then all her wounds started healing.
"Yeah! come on baby. just wake up." I said crying as I held her.
she opened her eyes and Raiden shouted rugby tackling her out of my arms.
"What the hell are you doing?" I shouted. taiga began screaming trying to fight him off of her so I ripped him away from her when she launched herself at a member of the clowns. she just began eating him.
"get her off him!" Raiden shouted. I grabbed one of her arms and raiden grabbed the other one. we pulled her away and she began laughing. she kicked the back of my legs causing me to fall and practically threw raiden over her shoulder.
she looked at me and her face was riddled with pure hatred and evil.
she got on top of me and began laughing. "You do taste divine, if I do remember correctly. I'll refresh the senses hey?" She said going to bite me when something hit her off of me. I sat up to see kaneki there.
"Taiga stop!" He shouted.
she activated her kagune and began shooting him so I jumped out of the way. he obviously defended himself, but he didn't strike back so she activated her other kagune and ran over trying to stab him, but he defended himself again. seems like they have both met their match.
he used his kagune to grab her.
"Hinami would be ashamed." He said.
her face softened a bit before she started screaming again.
"Hide wouldn't want to see you like this. neither would your sister. please stop." He said putting her down.
her eyes went back to normal and she looked at Kaneki sadly.
"thanks" she said falling down.
I went to walk over when raiden put his hand out.
"without you, I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole." Kaneki said hugging her.
"Stop leaving then!"
He moved away and smiled weakly. "I'm leaving because i love you. please control yourself next time because I might not be here." He then ran away. raiden sighed sadly before running over to her. I stood there in shock. is there something there still ?