chapter 13

I stumbled out of bed and looked around. "Hello?"I shouted in a house in didn't recognise. I walked to the window and opened the curtains only to see one other house and just a huge field. I shut the curtains confused and heard a a baby crying.
"I'll get it!" Ayato shouted. "Stay in bed."
"No I'm out now. I may as well come."
"It's your birthday, relax." He said from another room. The crying stopped so I went to where the sound came from. He was holding a small toddler, a child around two years only with long brown hair and brown eyes.
"Taiga. I said stay in bed. Ryouko is just a bit hungry."
"Ayato? Taiga?" Someone shouted.
"Touka have you got Hinami?" He shouted.
"Yeah she's down here."
"Shall we go down then?" Ayato asked turning around. His hair and face was the exact same except he was wearing a long sleeved baggy top and black skinny jeans with a towel slung over his shoulder.
I nodded and followed him and the baby down stairs. Touka had long hair up in a pony tail instead of it in her face. "There's my beautiful niece." Touka said smiling. She walked over and grabbed the baby.
"Taiga. Your genes are amazing this child is beautiful." She said swaying.
Oh. The baby is mine. Hinami ran in.
"Oh my God." I said nearly crying.
"What?" She asked holding a present.
"You look exactly like your mother." I said hugging her, now taller then me.
She moved away and held my present on.
"It's that dress you wanted with the shoes. Go get dressed and we'll get going to the café."
I just went with the flow and got changed into a red skater dress and red pumps. I ran downstairs and everyone was waiting in the car. Touka, Hinami and Ryouko in her high chair were in the back so I got in the front next to Ayato.
He drive away and arrived at the café.
I grabbed my daughter and got out to see raiden holding two little kids.
"Raiden!" Touka shouted. "Keep them inside."
"Okay mummy says inside." He said to the two little boys, one older then the other. I walked inside confused and saw everyone. Itori, Aoi, uta, kimi, Nishiki, Mr yoshumura and tksukiyama. I handed Ryouko over to Ayato and began greeting everyone. They mainly looked the same. To be honest they all aged well. I walked over to Raiden and hugged him.
"Happy birthday T." He said before moving away.
"Your nephews have been waiting for you so they could give you this." He smiled and looked around. Touka was holding the two boys talking to itori, who was also their aunt.
"Touka!" He shouted.
"Oh sorry. Go on boys." She said laughing.
"Anyone would think we've been married for years the way we act."
The two boys ran over with a small home made card.
"Thank you." I said over whelmed by everything. I opened it up and laughed at how cute the writing and the little drawings were.
"Thank you." I said bending down and hugging them. Hinami walked in with a boy and climbed on top of the table.
"Right guys. Taiga wanted me to tell you this today, so don't think I'm trying to steal her thunder." The room rumbled in laughter.
"Me and hitsujikai are...." She said happily. I grabbed a cup of coffee and took a sip. "Engaged." She squealed. I began choking on my coffee and everyone turned to face me. I hit my chest and smiled awkwardly. "You're what?"
She looked at me confused. "Engaged? You helped him pick out the ring?"
"I did?"
"Are you okay?" Ayato asked.
I grabbed Ryouko and kissed her forehead. "Yes I am. Everybody here is my family and everybody is happy. I'm great. Carry on you two." I said smiling at Hinami.
I gasped and opened my eyes. I was completely naked, lying under a blanket on the floor of the mansion in ayato's arms, who was also naked...
"You okay?" He asked.
"Yeah. I had a weird dream."
"What was it?"
"We had a daughter. Ryouko. Raiden and touka had two kids, Hinami was engaged-"
"-Raiden and touka?" He scoffed.
"I know." I said smiling. "Let's go home. It's morning and they'll be wondering where we are."
"Don't you just love it though. No heat or anything just me and you."
"Silence. A quiet getaway." I said smiling.
"Exactly." He said standing up. I quickly threw on all of my clothes, as did he and we both walked out to the car.
"So this dream, who else was there?"
"If that's your polite way of asking if Kaneki was there, he wasn't." I said smiling. "It was my birthday and you were trying to keep me happy. The baby was beautiful. She was absolutely gorgeous."
"Just like her mummy." He said not taking his eyes off the road, but smiling as he said it.
"Do you want a family?"
"Uhm why?" He asked smiling. "Do you?"
"No."
The smiled instantly disappeared.
"Why?"
"Because I'm forever getting myself in trouble. Unless I was sure, there were no threats. Hinami is 16 and I'm scared for her safety even though when I was that age I got myself into so much trouble and survived. I couldn't bring a defenseless baby into this world. Not to mention being pregnant with her or him would be hard. I'm always getting stabbed."
He pulled into the car Park near the café and got out.
"What if it was by accident. Then what?"
"It's my child Ayato. I'm not a savage. I'd keep it."
"It? " He said holding my hand.
"You know I didn't mean it like that." I said walking inside the café.
Raiden ran down the stairs. My heart skipped a beat. I took a deep and looked at him sadly.
"What's happened now?" I said squeezing ayato's hand.
"The investigators. They stopped by and-" I let go of Ayato's hand and ran outside. Investigators stood around the corner talking to a woman. He had black roots and white hair. He held up a picture and the woman shook her head. He turned around to look at her partner and just as he did Raiden tackled me.
"Theyre looking for you." He whispered. He picked me up and dragged me inside.
"I can't go through this again!" I shouted. "I'm sick of running."
Ayato stood in shock. "What?" I asked.
"Nothing. That investigator looked-"
"For taiga." Raiden interrupted. "Go check on Hinami. She doesn't feel well." Raiden said pushing me towards the stairs.
"I can take a hint." I said trying not to laugh.