chapter 36

We arrived outside of the church and Mr Yoshimaura stood outside waiting to walk kimi down the aisle.
"You look lovely, all of you." He said happily.
"Thank you." Kimi said smiling.
"Go on Hinami." I said giving her a gentle shove. "I'm right behind you."
She nodded and walked into the church.
I turned around amd looked at Touka.
"You ready?" I asked smiling. She smiled and nodded. I was to walk down the aisle before her so I took a deep breath and walked inside. It wasn't a huge wedding, Tsukiyama, Itori, Uta, Yomo, Mio, Soji, yasuna and a stranger that was probably nishikis ghoul friend sat in the seats. I looked up at Yuki, Raiden and Ayato standing behind Nishiki as the grooms party, all smiling at me. Well Ayato was more like scowling at me.
I walked up and stood behind Hinami, followed by touka and then everybody there stood up. That's when kimi walked in. I already knew what she looked like, I knew her face was filled with happiness and joy and I literally thought her face would start to rip she was smiling that much, but what about Nishiki. I looked at him, looking at kimi as she was his world. Like nothing could spoil this moment. This was the first moment of the rest of his life and he was over whelmed with emotions. It occurred to me, that I was the only one staring at nishiki. I smiled at how he was looking at her. He was looking at her, how all women wanted to be looked at.
When a woman Is in love, you see it in her smile, when a man is in love you see it in his eyes, and nishikis eyes were full of tears.
"Oh my God." Touka whispered leaning forward. "He's crying." She said smiling.
"It's so sweet." She said in awe.
I looked up to look at raiden, just to see him already starring. I blushed and looked back down, smiling.
Kimi let go of Mr Yoshimauras arm and kissed his cheek. He walked to his seat and sat down.
The priest was rather fast with the marring part and in all fairness I did tune out, weddings are quite boring.
I just wanted the vows.
Nishiki took kimis hand after she said her vows and smiled.
"After today everyone's going to think I'm soft." He said as the room rose in laugher. He cleared his throat nervously and looked into her eyes.
"Kimi, I've never loved anyone as much as you. I vow to laugh at all of your jokes, no matter how bad they are, to appreciate you always. To hug you just because. To support you and help you with whatever challenges you face, well, we face. I promise to stand by your through wherever life takes at us and through everything life brings us. We both have someone we'd love to be here, and it's hard to do this without them, but when I have you, it's like I don't need anyone else. You are the light around me when I'm in complete darkness, you are the logic when I lose the plot and you are the air I need to stay alive. I love you so much."
I smiled and watched as they sealed their marriage with a kiss.
Everyone began cheering and clapping and that's when they took eachother hand in hand and walked out of the church. I picked up Yuki and ran outside to watch them drive away. Touka and Hinami were next to me and we all waved them away.

When we got the the café, I looked around and smiled at how nice it actually looked. It didn't look like a cafè. There were fairy lights and red roses everywhere with a cake so I looked around and smiled. "Who did this."
"I did."
I turned around and Yuki ran over to them.
"Why are you back?" I asked smiling.
"I heard you were single." He winked. "I'm kidding. Itori is my boss, she asked me to make this place nice seeing as though one of her friend was to have their wedding reception here."
"Oh. Well thank you for doing this. It was very nice."
"Very loyal. I did it because I have a new cause. I'm not scared about running away, the clowns have my back. My brother is safe and now I don't have a care in the world. I'm just angry because I can't go behind Raidens back and flirt with you now because my loyalty is with his sister."
"Thank you." I said smiling. I looked up and soji was waving me over frantically.
"Excuse me." I said smiling. I walked out and walked over to soji.
"Kaneki is there with his friends. He'll see us." He said nervously.
I sighed and ran inside, upstairs and grabbed my wig. I put it on and ran back down to see kaneki right near the door. "Hey." I said running out.
"I wanted to show my friends you're café properly." He said smiling.
"The café is closed. It's a little wedding reception." I said smiling.
He looked at me in the eyes and I could tell something was wrong.
"We'll come back another day." Saiko said pulling at his arm. He nodded and walked away and his friends walked away with him.
"That was close." Soji whispered.
"I thought you said it was over." I turned around and raiden stood in the doorway sadly.
"I was getting rid of him."
"That why you have the wig on?"
"It's not like that!" I shouted.
"It's not. I told her kaneki was here and she had to get rid of him. You were there when he saw me and her that time mask less. He would have put two and two together." Soji said nodding.
"Oh okay." Raiden smiled. He held his hand out and looked at me smiling.
I looked at soji and back at Raiden. I took his hand and walked inside with him.
"I'm really glad were doing this." He said sitting down with me.
"I'm glad too. I want to see what it would be like being in love with my best friend."
"And..."
"It's different." I smiled and cracked my knuckles how kaneki did.
"Are you okay?" He asked holding my hand.
"Yeah, why?"
"Ive noticed that when something bad happens or is going to happen, you crack your knuckles like that."
"Whatever is about to happen, I can't see it coming."
"Is that bad?"
"Could be? Or you could just be paranoid."
"Could be." He smiled and yasuna sat next to me.
"See you two are hitting things off." She said smiling. "I have tickets for a theme park, but rides make me dizzy." She said sliding two tickets over to Raiden. She winked and stood up and walked over to Uta.
"You want to go?" He asked looking up.
"Like on a date?"
"If you don't want to-"
"-I'd love to go on a date with you." I smiled.
"Really?" He leant back and nodded. "I'm smooth."
"Yasuna isn't." I laughed and looked at the tickets.
"Well. It opens at ten. What time do you want to go?"
"How about we leave here at half nine?"
"Sounds perfect."
I looked at the the time and stood up. I grabbed a mug and began hitting the spoon on it. I climbed on to the table and everyone looked at me.
"As head bridesmaid, I shall start the speeches. Were all ghouls so nobody's really eating a meal." I said smiling.
"Kimi and Nishiki. A match made in heaven. I don't know anything that goes any better. When I first met kimi, I was in shock. I didn't know how someone so pure and innocent could love someone like nishiki, but then it came to me, she has something we don't. The ability to see past the act and the anger and she sees this big gooey, cute man. She must've gotten the ability off her mother because her brother was like it too. So I'd like to raise a glass, or a mug, in honour of those people that would have love to have made it to kimi and nishikis special day, but couldn't. Know that they are watching over you, blessing the new journey you start as a couple." I held my mug up and smiled as everyone did the same.