02 | Like or Love?

I know all your secrets, everything
Are you ready to die?

The pink fluorescent lights shine down onto the floor as the music spreads through the club. My eyes roam the place before hearing a loud groan beside me.

I look at Felix who had books in front of him because he was studying for his exam. "Why don't you go home and study?"

Felix looks up at me and pouts "I don't like being home alone"

"Then go study in the back, you know Changbin wouldn't want you out here"

Felix rolled his eyes "Yeah but I want to keep you company"

I chuckle "Thank you but it's getting busy and I want you safe"

Felix looks at me and bites at his lips before standing up and packing his books "Fine but I'll be in the back if you need me" He walks into the back and I smile, satisfied that he listened. Felix was always smart and never gave me a hard time but when he did, it was no use arguing with the boy.

"Table twelve, Bunny" I look to the bartender and let out a small sigh, grabbing the drinks and walking towards the table that sat one guy.

"Ah, thank you" He spoke with a polite smile. The suit fit his body perfectly and I gulp as his aura screamed money.

"Of course, have a good night," I said, walking away and my eyes caught sight of another guy with a group of friends—walking up to him as he raises his camera to his eyes. "No pictures are allowed"

The male lowers the camera with a surprised look "Is that so?"

"Yeah, it's on the rules by the door when you enter"

The male nods, "I'll be sure to remember that"

"Ji-Bunny" I turn to Changbin who walks up to us with a nervous smile. "I see you have met my good friend, Minho"

Good friend? Oh shit.

I swallow harshly and look to the male who now has a smug smile "It's nice to meet you, Bunny" He holds out his hand politely.

My hand goes to his "And you as well"

Changbin chuckles and notices the rest of the group, growing more nervous as he looks back to me "How about you get back to work" His voice was almost demanding, his eyes telling me something I couldn't figure out.

I nod slowly, and looking at the male who looks between us "Have a good night" I said and walked away, going to the bar and fetching more drinks for tables.

For the rest of the night, I noticed Changbin with the group, laughing and ordering drinks. Minho, the guy who was taking pictures of the place. I caught his eyes a few times and maybe it was his eyes I felt on me most of the night, I wasn't sure because in a place like this there were a lot of lingering eyes.

After my shift, Felix and I walk back to the apartment. Changbin never allowed me to work overnight, even when I had told him that I needed the money he wouldn't.

"My brain is fried, I better make a passing score on this exam or I'll be the next one on the pole"

I chuckle and shake my head at the boy "Yeah like Changbin would allow that"

Felix smiles as we continue to walk "I really like him"

I briefly look at the boy "Like or love?"

His shoulder bumps into mine and I chuckle "I don't knowww" He whines with a small smile. "We were off and on for a year and a half—we're good now but sometimes I just... I don't know"

I stop and turn to him and he does the same. "What are you saying? You don't like him like that anymore?"

"I didn't say that" His eyes wander to the street

"It sounds like it though" Felix looks down and I put my hands on his shoulder, making him look at me. "I'm your brother. I'll always be on your side, if you choose to not want to be with him then don't"

Felix chews at his bottom lip before speaking up "I do want to be with him"

I smile and pull away "Then what's wrong? Why are you overthinking it now?" Felix looks at me and shrugs and I chuckle, throwing my arm around him and continuing our walk "Let's stop all this sentimental bullshit and go home"

Felix laughs and nods, letting the warm air envelope us into the night as we walk back to the apartment.

*Song rec - Shinigami Eyes by Grimes*

How are we liking it so far??

Any questions? i'll be happy to answer