17 | Tolerate Him

I rush into the room with a slam of the door for the second time today. "Back at you, Bunny" I mock Minho's tone.

"Prick" I mumble as I pace the room. My eye looked around this room that now grew familiar to me. Getting locked in here every night at midnight, these walls were all I had to stare at as I fought my sleep.

I turn my head to the door that creaked open, Felix's head poking in as he hesitantly walks in.

"I'm not in the mood Felix"

"I know, I'm sorry" He apologizes, eyes going to the floor as he stands there in a defeated stance. "I haven't been the best brother, I'm sorry"

I frown and felt my tense shoulder drop at the sound of his hurt voice. I turn to him, still keeping my distance as I watch my little brother look at me with sad eyes.

"You did nothing wrong" I shrug "You just want to get out of here and I haven't been trying—"

"Why haven't you?" He asked, not in a pushy way but he genuinely asked. "Do you like him?"

I look away and let out a long sigh "No" I said immediately, letting the pacing start back up. He didn't say anything but I felt his eyes on me "No, I don't" I said more sternly, looking back at him and I noticed him trying to hide a smile. "Don't look at me like that"

Felix put his hands up in defense "Hey, I'm just asking a question"

I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest "You hate him, why do you care?"

Felix's smile drops "I don't hate him" He sounded almost uncertain, making me give him a knowingly look that I knew he was full of shit. "Okay, I can learn to tolerate him," He said "For you"

Hearing that brought a weird feeling to my body, a warmness I couldn't describe.

I look away and let myself sit at the edge of the bed, letting my body sit in a slouch as I felt like I might have just fucked something up.

"It doesn't matter if I like him" My focus was on the floor. "I have to get you out of here" My eyes look up to see Felix walking toward me.

"I'm fine here," He said "If you are"

"No" I shook my head "I promised to keep you safe, we aren't safe here" I whisper to him.

Felix nods slowly "I can get a key" He whispers back to me, "Tonight, from Changbin"

I furrow my brows "How?"

"Seduce him, duh"

I grimace "Gross, spare the details"

Felix chuckles "I can sneak out of his room later tonight and come get you, nobody ever walks around the house in the late hours of the night"

"How do you know all this?" I question my brother.

Felix smirked "While you were on your little outing, I was flirting with one of the security guards out back"

My brows raise "And he told you all this willingly?"

Felix shrugs "He said they couldn't do much to stop us anyways, whatever that means"

I look away "We can't trust him"

Felix whines "It's worth a shot" He grabs my shoulders, making me look at him "Let's at least try?"

I swallow harshly and nod slowly "Fine"

Felix smiles largely "Good, let me set the plan in motion and go flirt with Binnie" He winks at me and leaves the room.

"Binnie" I mumble "What a joke"

This chapter is short but I didn't want to combine this one with the next one, which will be out tomorrow.

Oh, yeah, also hi. I'm back and finally graduated