04 | Dance for me, Bunny

I think you would die for me, destiny
And this time, I know for sure

Minho
I didn't go to clubs much. The party scene wasn't really my thing so I didn't visit Changbin's club often—honestly, last weekend was my first time.

Hyunjin dragged the group here last weekend and I protested like my life depended on it but soon didn't see it was any use as we still ended up going.

I didn't think I would be coming back, but I did. Not for drinks or the view but for a certain male named Bunny.

Bunny. I could laugh at the nickname but I thought it was kinda cute. Though I didn't know who was behind the mask, I wanted to.

The pink lights lit up the place as I walk through the doors. My eyes roam the place but mentally curse when I see a confused Changbin walk up to me.

"Minho, I didn't think you would be back"

I shrug "I have reasons", looking around again.

"If it's for a certain guy, I don't think it's a good idea" I look to Changbin, and his face serious "Look you can mess around with anyone here if they want to but Bunny is off limits"

I look over the male face "Just one dance in the private rooms, after that I'll back off"

Changbin shook his head "Bunny doesn't dance, he wouldn't accept it"

My eyes caught sight of the boy in the distance and I smirk "I'll be in room 4" I look to Changbin "Just ask him and let him make the decision"

I walk away and to the private room, going to room 4 and sit down on the black velvet couch. All of this wasn't my thing. It was all out of the norm for me but as I'm doing it now, it didn't feel so foreign.

I wait and before I knew it, in walked Bunny. I smirk at the male. "I thought you weren't a dancer?" I spoke.

"I'm not"

I hum and my eyes roam his body, so perfect and beautiful. I want to see more.

My eyes go to his "So why accept?"

He shrugs "Why not?" I smirk and he walks closer to me.

I sit back "Then dance for me, Bunny"

And he did, I wasn't sure why he wasn't a dancer but I was glad he wasn't. The way his body moved, only for my eyes to see.

We weren't allowed to touch the dancers back here but like he said he wasn't a dancer. My hands roam the males body and I could tell he was surprised by it but didn't push away.

His back to me as my fingers glide along his shoulder and down his arm, noticing the goosebump rise. I sit up and lean into his neck "Who are you Bunny?"

This makes him freeze and gets up, turning to me. "I think we stop now"

"Fine, don't tell me," I said. I wanted to know more about the male that I couldn't stop thinking about. I motion toward the spot beside me on the couch "Sit"

Hesitantly he does, sitting down and looking at me. I turn to him and I look over his mask cover face, leaning towards him and my finger grazes the mask. I hum "Bunny," I said softly.

My eyes caught his "Changbin said only 5 minutes"

"Why so he so protective over you?" I ask, leaning closer to the boy "Who are you, Bunny? Why is best friend protecting you?"

"He is protective over all his workers"

"Bullshit," I said, pulling away "Seungmin took one home last time I was here and Changbin didn't care, but with you—he cares"

He shrugs "I don't know what you want me to say"

I look away for him, hating how I felt the urge to touch him. I wanted to feel his body under me and let my hands feel his skin. I wanted to see him.

"You can leave now," I said, but he didn't budge. I turn to him "I said to go"

He nods slowly, getting up and walking to the door. I let my head fall. "J-Jisung" I look up, confused. "My name is Jisung" and he left.

Bunny—No, Jisung left the room. Still, I was curious. A name still didn't feel like enough.

*Song rec - Don't Break My Heart by The Weeknd*

This story will be dual POV.
Maybe more Jisung POV tho...