07 | Broken Rules

I felt his eyes on me all night. He showed up with his friends again and as soon as he walked in our eyes locked.

Now, he sat at a table with two of his friends. The one that sat in the middle was familiar and soon I realized it was the one who he went to Carson's party with, the other not so familiar. His eyes were sharp and his aura was intimating that when I went to serve their drinks I almost dropped them with the way his eyes pierced through me. I couldn't tell his hair color under the pink lights of the club, maybe it was blonde, something light.

I walk to a table of two males and immediately I was familiar with them as they were regulars every Saturday. "Bunny, good to see you," One of them said and I smile at him.

"Always good to see you, Parker," I said back, gaining a chuckle from the guy as I put their drinks down.

"You should join us next weekend at the bar down the block," The other says.

I raise my brows and smirk "You know the rules"

"Rules are meant to be broken Bunny," Ryan says with a sly smirk.

I laugh and nod "That is true but not in this case," I said "Have a good night boys" I walk away and notice Minho now at the bar.

Walking up to the bar and collecting more drinks "You we're having a great conversation over there" He says and I look at him briefly.

"It's my job to be friendly"

Minho looks at me "Not that friendly"

I scoff "We messed around once and your already acting like this?" I walk away and towards the next table.

Walking out of the back door. The fresh air surrounded my body, all I wanted right now was my bed.

I walked but didn't make it far as I was stopped by someone who grabbed my wrist. My back hits the brick building as they cover my mouth with their hand.

My eyes widen but turned into a glare as I pushed Minho away. "You scared the life out of me!" He chuckles as he walks closer to me again.

"You know how easy you make it to kidnap you?" He says with something laced in his voice and it sent shivers down my spine, making me swallow harshly.

"Maybe that's what I want"

He hums and I walk past him, "Let me drop you off home" He spoke and I stop in my track, turning to him and shaking my head.

"Felix should be getting there and I can't risk him seeing"

"I like all this secrecy thing but—"

"That's all it is," I said and swallow harshly. "It's all it can be I mean"

Minho was silent for a few seconds before walking closer, "Let me take you home" His voice was gentle but something told me that whatever was going on in his pretty head, was far from gentle.

My eyes staring back into his, I nod slowly "Fine but you can drop him me off down the street"

"You really seem to care about what your brother thinks don't you?" He said a bit harsher than his usual tone.