26 | Vegas

Taste that venom on your tongue
Fill my mind with dirtiness, I'll invade your dreams

I felt a hand on my thigh and I looked at Minho who was already looking at me, leaning close to my ear he whispered "I want to take you right here and right now" His hand went higher and I bit my bottom lip.

"This is interesting" I look to Jeongin who looks between Minho and me.

I clear my throat and push Minho's hand away from my thigh and he rolls his eyes, sitting back in his chair.

"No, please don't let me ruin the moment—wait nevermind consider me a moment ruiner"

"There is no such thing and that's not a word, maybe cockblocker" Minho bit back.

Jeongin glared at him "I'll make it a word because you two" He pointed between us "Ruined my good night's sleep"

My face heats up and I look away, hearing Minho snort and I didn't bother looking at him as I felt shame wash over me.

"That wasn't us, maybe Hyunjin and Felix" I snap my head toward Minho and he shrugs.

"Hyunjin and Felix what?" Hyunjin says. The two enter the room and Felix looks at us.

"Nothing," I said immediately "Miss understanding" I looked to Jeongin "Right?" He held my gaze.

Minho leaned closer to the male and Jeongin fixed his gaze on Minho "Right Jeongin?" Minho's gaze strong

Jeongin swallows harshly "Right"

I watch Minho smile and sit back again "Amazing, all on the same page"

The other guys enter the room and tension rises. Whatever happened between Felix and Changbin still wasn't resolved as he refused to look at him.

"Only a few words before we leave for the plane," Chan says, his focus going to Felix and me. "Jisung, Felix—Be on your best behavior"

I tense up and sigh lowly "We have no reason to run"

"Wonder why" I look at Jeongin and he wiggles his brows.

"Jeongin" He looked to Minho, who called his name and Minho gave him a sharp gaze. If a look could kill.

Jeongin dropped the smile and scratched at his neck nervously. Motioning towards Chan "Continue"

Chan shook his head "I'm glad to have noticed the two of you having a change of heart still, we have reasons to not trust you alone and that's why you will be joining us. Not for fun."

I still was unsure of why we were going to Vegas in the first place, but now I knew it wasn't for a fun vacation.

"This is a work trip, I repeat that again. Work trip" Chan says looking at the guys and something told me there was a reason he had to repeat it. Along with the lingering suppressed smiles from the guys as they share looks toward each other.

"Don't go off and do stupid shit that you will regret by the end and please for the love of god don't cause trouble"

"Trouble is my middle name" Seungmin jokes and the room goes quiet.

"Let's act like that wasn't said" Hyunjin grimaces.

"No, that's nobody's middle name and it sure as hell ain't yours Seungmin," Chan says.

"If it's anyone's then it's Minho's," Jeongin says quickly and I look at Minho curiously. He's tense, very tense as he looks at Jeongin for what felt like the hundredth time since getting in here.