•••

Official BUNNY trailer

Guess who's back ;)
I haven't put out a minsung book since November and since another book of mine is almost complete here I am with another because I can't stop myself and I have to keep you fed.

⚠️This story will contain:⚠️
- vulgar language
- death
- explicit themes
- abuse (mental and physical)
- smut (emphasis of this)
- mental illness
I will put content warnings before the chapters that will contain any of these. If any of this triggers you, please do not read.

**I AM IN NO WAY ROMANTICIZING ANY OF THE TOPICS AND YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER!"

Small Description??

Jisung moved to the city with his brother Felix. Jisung working at a well known strip club. His identity kept a secret behind a mask as it was for all the staffs protection.

Minho, a photographer who visits the club one night with his friends. All he wanted was inspiration for his work but instead met someone who went by the name Bunny.

What happens when this said bunny has secrets almost as bad as the photographer? Both not daring to let the truth out and would go to great lengths to keep it hidden

Aesthetic of the book

If you are here to get freaky then you're in for a treat

If you are here to get freaky then you're in for a treat. hehe

This is top minho and bottom jisung :)

This book will contain Easter Eggs.
Everything matters, I'm not really the type to upload a filler chapter just to widen the book. I'm a little unhinged so beware and read at your own risk because I'm not gonna hold back.

 I'm a little unhinged so beware and read at your own risk because I'm not gonna hold back

If you are new to my books. I do recommend songs on some chapters that go along with that vibe of that chapter. You don't technically have to listen to them but I would recommend it.

I do add songs to the playlists throughout the time the book is ongoing and usually stop adding songs when the book ends...

THIS BOOK IS STRICTLY FICTIONAL. NONE OF IT IS REAL

Have fun :)