22 | Not a Bad Guy

"I know our company is great but you two don't have to be attached to our hips" Felix jokes around as we sit in the backyard.

We were finally allowed to roam the house again but only with who watches over us. They took it very seriously as Minho didn't leave my side and Hyunjin didn't leave Felix's.

"I would much rather be anywhere but here" Hyunjin relies back and Felix rolls his eyes.

I look to Minho who sits beside me, he motions his head to the garden area and Hyunjin looks at Felix and me before sighing and they both get up and leaves us alone.

My eyes linger on them for a moment as I notice them take up a conversation about something.

"I don't think I noticed how nice it was out here until now," Felix says calmly, I look at him and his eyes roam the backyard area. I look around as well. It was nice.

The backyard was large, but it wasn't surprising because the house was large. The surprising part was how kept up it was. The garden was a good size. Different kinds of flowers grew, the grass was green and always freshly cut, and the pool was crystal clear.

"Maybe staying here isn't such a bad idea" I look back at him, my brows pushed together.

"What?" I asked and he looked at me, "You wanted to leave the most"

Felix shrugs "I know but the time we spent apart made me realize a lot" His eyes left me as he looked towards the house, Changbin walking out and his eyes went to Felix but quickly looked away as he walked to Minho and Hyunjin.

There was tension between Felix and him and I noticed a hurt expression on Felix's face. "Something happen?" I ask.

Felix shakes his head "Like I said, I realized a lot"

I frown and grab my brother's hand. "Lix, what happened?"

He looks at me and sighs "I'm okay, Hyunjin helped me a lot"

"But Changbin-"

Felix pulled his hand away "Let's not talk about him" He looked away and to the three males by the garden "Ever"

I furrow my brows but decide to drop it, nodding my head. "Okay," I said, looking at the group as well.

Minho glances back at us, catching my gaze before looking away and saying something to the other two.

I would be lying if I said things didn't change between us. I woke up in his arms but it wasn't just that. We stayed in bed for an hour after waking up and just talked. He was talking about how he got into photography and how it's mainly a hobby and not really a job, we talked and talked while being in each other arms. It felt nice.

"You and Minho okay again?" Felix asked, "He keeps looking back over here like you'll run off" He chuckles.

I frown, "I told him I wouldn't try to run again" I look at Felix and he is already looking at me.

"Why?"

"Maybe I have the same reason to change my mind as you" Felix looks down and I watch him as I say "And like you, I realized a lot"

"Like what?" He still didn't look at me.

"You tell me first" Felix looked at me and my gaze didn't budge and his didn't either. "Looks like we both won't know then"

Felix sighs loudly "Jisung—"

"Lunch is ready," Hyunjin says, breaking us from this moment that wasn't really getting anywhere anyway.