46 | Unspeakable Things

You're so pretty, it hurts
Baby, I'm yours

My feet pad across the wooden floor, making my way to the kitchen as silently as possible since everyone was sleeping. It was the middle of the night and instead of tossing and turning, I opted to scavenge the kitchen for any snacks Changbin and Seungmin bought when they went to the store earlier.

The house was dark, the refrigerator light brightening up the kitchen as my eyes looked over the items before me. Quickly grabbing the container of fruit.

With the closing of the refrigerator, the light was gone. The moonlight was the only source of escape from pure darkness, pouring into the house through the windows.

Hearing steps get closer, my eyes look towards the sound and before I knew it Minho was walking into the kitchen. Sleepy-eyed but curious.

I smile softly "I left the room so I wouldn't wake up"

Minho makes his way to me, walking around the island and soon enough I was wrapped up in his arms. Hugging my back to his chest as he plants a small kiss on my shoulder. I welcome him with a small hum.

"I woke up because you weren't there"

I turn around, and both of his arms leave me but instead, trap me as his palms lay flat on the island counter—on both sides of me.

"You know, you're really clingy" I smirk playfully and he returns it sleepily.

He shrugs, owning it as he says "I need you at touching reach at all times"

I lick my lips and wrap my arms around his neck, "And if I'm not?"

Minho leans closer, humming thoughtfully "I might just go crazy" He places a small kiss on my cheek, not pulling away enough as his lips glide along my cheek and to my ear. His hot breath brushed my skin "You balance me out" He continued to kiss below my ear and I turned my head to give him more access to my neck.

"You seemed pretty well balanced when we met," I tell him. Keeping our voices low and withholding a yelp as he picks me up and sits me on the counter.

I look into his eyes as he looks at me. The moonlight dances onto the left side of his face in the most perfect way.

"I was far from balanced when we met" He admits to me, his eyes going back and forth between mine. "You seemed to bring me back to earth... reminded me I was alive"

My hands run up his arms and I inhale lightly "I'll always be here to bring you back" I promise him.

Minho's hands slide up my thighs "That's why I need you at touching reach" He leans closer again, "Or I will do unspeakable things"

It was my move that connected our lips. I wanted him to do unspeakable things to me, right now. My fingers run through his already messy hair, opening my mouth and he invades it. Grabbing my hips and pushing me closer to his body.

I pull away "Maybe not here" I chuckle lowly, the thought of any of the others walking in on with was a little terrifying.

Minho's eyes darken and he smirks. I knew he thought differently. I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was when Minho pushed my legs apart, dropping to his knees while pulling my boxers down.

"I think this is the perfect place" I swallow harshly at his words. Still, I had no words as his lips connected to my inner thigh, the only thing my body allowed was taking his cheek into my hand and making him meet my eyes. "Fuck" He cursed, "You make me crazy"

⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

His hand grabs my dick and licks up my length. A small moan escapes my lips and I cover my mouth with my hand in an instant.

Minho groans, "Hide those sounds from the world, my love, I want them to myself" He orders and I listen. Holding back any sound as he takes me completely.

My eyes roll back and I lean back onto my palms, head falling back as I stare at the ceiling. I fear if I looked down at the sight I would lose all my composure and end up making noise... loud, very loud noises.

My nails scratch at the countertops as Minho works his magic. His mouth, it was magic. "Shit" I gasp out a whisper, looking down and meeting his bedroom eyes. Fuck me, he was beautiful on his knees.

Minho pulls away, knowing I was close as I start to squirm under his touch. I needed a release and my body was betraying me. My hand moves from the counter to try and touch him but to my luck, I end up knocking over the container of fruit.

"Bunny, you don't want to wake up the whole house now, do you?" Minho chuckles and I was too on a high to care, feeling my release seconds later.

I was proud of myself. Aside from knocking over the fruit. Minho helps clean me up and I just sit there, tired and out of breath like I did all the work.

"Look like I just need your mouth to make me tired" I joke and Minho laughs loudly, not caring who heard now. I get off the counter and slip my boxers back on, I motion over to the counter "You started this, you clean it"

"Will do boss" I roll my eyes and he kisses my head, "Go get some rest"

*Song rec - i'm yours by Isabel LaRosa*