25 | You Look Like a Daydream

We've been waiting on this moment for so long
You wanna be reckless, restless, right until tomorrow

"How was your day?" I faced Minho as we lay in bed.

He was gone all day today but Felix and I were still allowed to roam the house and backyard, under Seungmin supervision of course.

"Long and very boring" He turns to me. "How was yours?"

"Long and very boring" I repeat his words and he lets out a loud laugh.

"I could be lying but it seems to me like you are attached to my presence"

My brows raised "That's a little bit of a lie" He scoffed and I chuckled. "No, but really, I like having you around me"

His face grows serious "Yeah?"

I bit my bottom lip and nodded slowly "Yeah"

He looks at me softly and I do the same. I knew what I wanted right now and it was him. I understood it now, my feelings that grew more and more with each second I spent near him.

I cared about him, a lot. I liked him, a lot.

"Don't stare at me like that" He spoke softly.

I smirk "Like what?"

Minho licks his lips and leans closer to me, his hot breath on my ear as he whispers "Like you want me to do very bad things to you" He looks at me, down to my lips "And I'll have to try and behave myself"

With hesitation, I said "I don't want you to behave, I just want you" His eyes flickered up to mine "Right now"

He swallows harshly before kissing me and I kiss back instantly. Laying back as he climbed on top of me, kissing my cheek "I don't want to pressure you" He whispered into my ear but continued to kiss my neck.

My fingers ran through his hair as I let out a shaky breath "I want to, I want you." He looks at me and I nod "I trust you"

Minho kisses me again, showing me how much he wanted this by the way his hands roam my body's and all I felt was pleasure.

"I'll go slow," He says, "Tell me to stop at any time and I will" He stares me in the eyes with worry "If anything is too much I'll stop—"

I grab his face with a smile "Okay, don't think too much about it"

"I don't want to hurt you"

"I trust you," I said again "I'll tell you whenever it gets too much" I kissed him softly and he hummed.
  It was my turn to kiss his cheek and his neck and I knew he loved it by the way he practically melted on top of me. "Touch me" I whispered into his ear and he found my lips again.

⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

Kissing me softly and I felt his cold fingers rank down the side of my body, sending shivers down my spine.

My hips naturally grind into his as I get lost in the feeling of his lips on mine. He pulls away again and looks at me "Don't leave me, ever" He didn't ask me, it was more like he was telling me.

I decided to test the waters as I knew he was hesitant with all of this. My hand slid between us as I ran past his sweats, grabbing a hand full of his dick and he shudders from above me.

His head falls into the nape of my neck "Fuck" He curses.

"I don't leave people I care about," I said and he looks at me before sliding down my body, kissing every inch of it, and making my hands leave his dick.