67

[ m a k i n g  l o v e ]
[ triggers: sexual activity ]

I was thinking about Zane so much, and in the moment of wanting him, i saw my entire future with him in a single vision. That single thought, clear as day like i was watching it unfold in front of me, turned me on even more.. I wanted to finish high school at his side, and go to college for something we both enjoyed so that we could work our dream jobs, and be able to live together. Wake up next to him every morning, cuddle with him every night. I wanted to make his dreams come true. I want him to get into a fancy art college and sell his work in any form that he wants. I want him to get top surgery. I want to see him thrive and enjoy life, feel comfortable in his own skin and never think about harming himself ever again. I want nothing more than for Zane to be happy..
He noticed i was deep in thought, touching my hand softly. "You okay, Trav?"
"Yeah, I just- i had a vision."
"About what?"
"You. And us.."
He scooted closer to me and grabbed my hand. "Is everything okay? Are you okay?"
A smile creeped on my lips, "I've never been better. It was about us starting a life together. A nice, healthy life. And we were happy, you were happy. And we were together. Doing anything we wanted to.. just because we could."
He smiled softly back at me. "That sounds beautiful, Trav. I hope that one day.. everything does turn out like that.."
"I love you, Zane." I spoke quiet, never looking away from his eyes. A pinkish blush covered his face. He didn't say anything, just smiled bright. Gently, he caressed my cheeks and connected our lips. I melted into the kiss, and we extended this reunion for as long as we physically could until it turned into making out. I blame Demon for that, but also Zane didn't exactly stop either. He wrapped one arm around my torso and pulled me in closer, started to pull me onto his lap.
"Keep going. Now this is making love."
Then take over. I don't want to ruin it.
"No no, you got this. He wants you right now." Demon said in a hushed tone. Almost as if he was smiling. It was out of character for Demon to let me lead how anything romantic or sexual goes, he must have known something i didn't... Zane continued to pull me in closer to him, and i started running one of my hands through his hair, and the other was holding myself up. His hands wandered my chest as he unzipped my jacket and slipped his hands inside my shirt. His hands felt so nice against my skin.. He pulled back first to look me in the eyes. He studied my expression and i bit my lip blushing. I was officially turned on now. With a quick glance down and then back into my eyes, Zane lifted his leg so his thigh was rubbing against the hem of my jeans. I turned a deeper red, trying to not make it obvious that any physical touch was making me feel this good.
"Go ahead." He whispered, and i started riding his thigh softly. I had to bite my lip as my mind started to wander, causing the sensation to be stronger. I grabbed Zane's cheeks with both my hands as i continued to sway my hips, moaning softly into his mouth. He pulled back first and nodded to the bed, and i stood up, him following, and we started undressing each other. He started taking my jacket off of my shoulders, and i immediately took his tee shirt off over his head. I wanted him, i wasn't sure yet if i wanted to control him or be controlled. My significant other unbuttoned my jeans and i did the same to him. He switched places with me, pushing me gently to sit on the bed. When i did, he started taking his jeans off, now he was in his binder and to my surprise, black, lacey, girl panties. He crawled on the bed and started feeling up on my body, his hands sliding from my chest to my v line, and slowly grasped my jeans and boxers pulling them down just enough to reveal part of my member. Before continuing my black haired boyfriend glanced up at me with hungry eyes. I bit my lip and nodded for him to proceed letting him know it was okay. With that he pulled my pants down more until i was fully exposed. Zane kissed around my thighs, feeling up and down my v line causing me to flinch. After a second of teasing, he licked from the bottom to the top, while making eye contact with me. I felt my face turn warm and bit my lip to not make any noise even though we were alone in the house. Some part of me didn't want to show him i was feeling this much pleasure just from one movement. It didn't matter, he continued to sloppily give me head, licking all over my dick and sucking on the side multiple times before putting the whole thing in his mouth and bobbing his head. I had to grab the sheets and cover my mouth for a bit until i got used to the sensation. I reached down and grabbed Zane's bangs to keep them out of his face, hoping i wasn't seeming too demanding. He even made himself gag on me which made me moan out uncontrollably.
"Fuck..." Demon said shocked. "He really wants you.. bad. Look at him. He's choking himself just because he wants you to fuck him so bad."
How do you know that is what he wants just from that.?
"No one would choke themselves for no reason. He's trying to make you feel good obviously. He wants you. So fuck him."
Okay.. are you sure you want me to do this?
"Yes."
I looked away from his eyes and at the underwear he was wearing as he was presenting his ass in the air.
"Like them?" He asked, breaking me from my trance. I blushed and nodded. "You want to take them off of me?" He asked another question, this one really catching me off guard. I nodded again, not wanting my stuttering to mess up the mood. "Just tell me what you want, handsome. I'll listen." He said once more, sitting up with his thighs off to the sides of him and hands between his legs. Demon proceeded to make barking noises in my head, i guess this turning him on more now.
Demon stop it!
"Oh hes gonna be a good boy for you. look at him sitting like that."
"L-Lay down, ill remove them." I stuttered out, embarrassed. As much as i wanted this i didn't know how to say anything to him.
"If it's easier, just do it, ill follow along." Zane could tell i was nervous but was trying to make me the most comfortable i could possibly be. But he laid down and instead of removing his panties immediately i lifted his legs and ran my hands over the lace that covered his ass. Then i proceeded to slide them off his legs and toss them next to the rest of our clothing on the floor. The last thing he was wearing was his binder and i wouldn't touch that unless he wanted me too. He laid there patiently as i admired his body, thin but he was recovering well. I started hesitantly stroking his member with my hand as i rubbed his thigh. Zane closed his eyes and bit his lip soft to stay quiet. After awhile i stopped and licked my finger, rubbing it on his entrance. He looked up at me with those eyes again, but less hungry and more begging. I started fingering him, receiving slight moans from his soft lips. Zane reached from under the corner of his bed and pulled out a condom wrapper. I let him put it on me, and as if he couldn't help himself he started sucking on me again before laying back down on his back looking up at me. I took the rest of my clothes off, and Zane actually took his binder off revealing his delicate chest full of bruises. I positioned myself in front of him, and he wrapped his legs around me. I entered him slowly and easily, causing him to whimper and turn red. It felt so good.. I started panting out as i decided to go at him at a steadily slow pace. He kept moaning under his breath and making eye contact with me. The room was hot and smelled like sweat. I decided to switch our position and pull him up on my lap so i could feel our bodies touch. As he bounced on me, we both consistently moaned out simultaneously and our breaths were warm against each other's face.
"Please fill me up~" Zane moaned out sounding like a completely different person. This side of him was so out of character for him that multiple times Demon has wandered if my boyfriend also had a demon form that turned him into a complete sub. Something popped in my head that slipped from my lips without thinking.
"You want it that bad?" Zane nodded in response. "Beg again for me, good boy."
"Please, sir? Fill me up please~"
"Oh i will baby~" I said and looked up at Zane with those eyes. He reached down and grabbed my face with his hands, holding us in a long passionate kiss as he bounced on my full length. His member was dripping from hitting his sweet spot. After we parted for air i laid him on his stomach, putting a pillow under his stomach and leaning over him, filling him up more. He gripped the sheets panting out, mumbling, turning into a total slut for me. He bent one of his legs up towards his side.
"Oh god~ Im gonna cum~" He started getting louder. With one breath he started shaking, assuming he finished. I kept going, reaching my high as well. I was getting sloppier and out of rhythm. I panted out as i filled the condom and then slowly stopped moving. I pulled out slowly feeling Zane finally relax and calm down from his high since i just abused his g-spot.
"Fuck, babe.." He said not being able to move. I smiled at him and leaned over kissing his back, tasting the salt from his sweat.
"Yeah? You like being my sub don't you?" I asked, still feeling oddly dominant. He nodded shyly. "Cmon, let's get you cleaned up." I said trying to turn him over to see how ruined his pillow was. He had quite the mess on his stomach and his pillow case was drenched. "Babyy~ Look at this mess you made~" I teased. He blushed more as i started wiping up the mess with a nearby dirty towel from a previous shower.
"Thank you.." He said flustered still laying there. I smiled warmly.
"No, thank you.." I leaned over and kissed him again, then started to clean myself up. Zane tried standing up to grab his clothes and i witnessed his legs buckling, so i grabbed them for him. "Sit down, love." I demanded as i grabbed his panties and started dressing him again.
"Yes sir." He spoke softly again. It caused me to blush, but i helped him get dressed anyway.
This was such a nice experience. I made love with him, touching his body and feeling up and down his torso and thighs, making each other feel good. It felt so genuine, and im glad Demon let me stay in control. Im finding that Demon and I have more in common than i thought we did.

we snuggled afterwards and watched some funny videos on youtube, then snacked on some mac and cheese and soda. We were in such a good mood afterwards it felt so freeing and just beautiful! Even though this morning was complete shit, i managed to get over a huge hurtle on my own without Demon's help, i got Zane to eat, and we both didn't smoke a cigarette the whole time we were doing it and giving each other aftercare. We were happy and not guilty.. it's the best feeling in the world to not feel guilty for something that is natural human behavior.

[ an: i hope this chapter was okay. ]