03

[ t r a v i s ]

I was in the basement attempting to read this stupid, confusing sheet music! I was getting frustrated when I should be relaxing. Playing piano is the most relaxing thing I can do right now. That and sing, but either way I get anxious or worked up trying to be perfect. Ugh. You can't tell anyone I said that, it's a secret that nobody knows.. except you now..
"What the hell am I doing..?"
Talking to yourself in your mind.
"Only crazy people do that- im not crazy-"
Then why are you still talking to me?
"Huh?"
"Travis, my boy, what are you doing?"
I jump, my dad. I roll my eyes and look at him.
"Im trying to learn a new song on piano.." Telling him these kinds of things make me embarrassed and I know he hates when I do this.
"That's great. But, I thought I heard you talking to someone?" He said with a confused look.
"Nope, just telling myself to do better. Sometimes saying it out loud helps more than just telling myself in my head because there is so much goi-- creativity going on up there- heh-"
"Oh, I see," HE BOUGHT IT!! YES! "You're going to a therapist," he said after a pause. No he didn't buy it..
"What..? W-Why..?" I asked confused.
"Because. You can't hide things very well. And I need you to find a girl so your child will carry on with our name. We cant have you killing her and yourself now can we? Oh, and son, guys don't get flustered, build your manly confidence."
"Wait- who said I was going to take another person's or my own life?" I asked him, causing him to turn back around before leaving me.
"Your mental state said so. Youre going to see one no questions asked. Eventually you'll start hearing a voice, it's your demon form. Just like me, you have one, and they can put thoughts in your head that you can't control. Like hurting someone or yourself. you have to learn to control it. We need another child in our family to pass on our name." He turned and left, leaving me staring at him like he was a stranger. I turned towards my piano and tried playing the notes again to forget what just happened, but I was shaking and filled with so many different emotions that I didn't know which one was real and it was hard to focus. I kept screwing up and it was making me mad! My finger tips were turning grey.
So Travis, can I come out to play?
"W-what.? W-where are you..?" I ask, not realizing I asked it out loud again.
Let me play, Travis. Your human form is weak.
I just leaned on the keys and cried feeling defeated in multiple ways. Tiny water droplets fell from my eyes and onto my ivory keys. The darkness spreading from my finger tips to my hands and up my arms. It was coming up my legs too. This whole form thing was new to me, so I put my head down feeling really tired, letting the form take over my body.

~~~

I opened my eyes and found myself in my parents room on the floor. "How.. did I get here..?" I sat up and had a slight headache. That tends to happen a lot. I find myself in random places and wake up with a headache or pain of some kind. I never remember what I was doing before I fell asleep. I stood up, a bit dizzy, and walked to my room. There was sheet music on my bed. Sheet music...piano.. I was playing piano.

*buzz buzz buzz*

I take my phone out of my pocket and look at the lit up screen to see who texted me.

Dante: Hey Travis. My party animal, my chick magnet. Wanna come to another one of my amazing parties tomorrow night?

Me: Umm yeah I guess..

Dante: Great! I really need you there pal!

Me: Sure thing.

Dante: It's tomorrow at 9! Seeya there!

I didn't answer to that. Irene he needs some help. Well. Here I am with nothing to do or talk about. I went to snapchat and saw that Garroth had another video on his story. One of his siblings posted a video of him with one of his side girls a few hours ago.
"I wander who it is today?" i ask myself. This is like a new drama tv show and I love it! Im not sure which part I like about this though. It can't be the fact that im watching high school porn, Im not really into that kinda stuff. Maybe it's seeing the girls' body or maybe it's seeing Garroth's.. I found myself drooling over him. I kept watching the video over and over just to see his golden abs. But I was snapped out of my trance when I realized the younger brother filming talked in this video. His voice is even deeper and raspier than Garroth's if that was possible. I know he has two younger brothers, Zane and Vlyad, but ive never officially met them because im still new around here. Why was I so fascinated with meeting this person purely from being attracted to his voice? Why am I even thinking of him like that anyway? He's a boy and so am I and im not into guys!

Me: Hey Garroth! What school do you go to?

Oh, I forgot to catch you up on how I met these idiots I have for friends! I was taking a walk one night and I walked past Dante's house. All of the guys were outside taking a breather from a party and talking. I moved here over the summer, so there were a lot of parties. I would take a walk almost every night to stop by and talk to them. They really took me under their wings. And to this present day we're still a close group, well they are, im mostly friends with Dante. I am supposed to be starting school soon which is why I ask which school they go to because I want to make sure I go to that school with them. What- not just because I want to so badly see the face and body that belongs to Garroth's younger brother- that's crazy talk!

Garroth: Phoenix Drop. Why is that?

Me: Im starting up school soon! I wanted to make sure I got into the school you guys go to so I am not alone.

Garroth: That is great to hear! I can't wait to see you!

Me: Thank you Garroth. I am starting next Wednesday.. Im kinda nervous actually.

Garroth: No need to be. You'll be fine, there are a life time supply of girls and there are pretty good classes to basically learn about anything. The people fall under our feet. We are very popular, so if you hang out with us everyone will know you in like 2 days and won't pick on you.

Popularity..? I- wow.. popularity. they are inviting me into the popular group!

Me: You are inviting me into the popular group?!

Garroth: Why not? You're our friend. :)

Me: Thank you so so much Garroth! That is amazing!

Garroth: I have to go get pay back on my brother. Watch for my snap story to update.

Me: Oh okay...?? 

ILL GET TO SEE HIM!!? THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. But what did he mean by payback? This feels kinda wrong. i mean i know they're brothers and all but how could you possibly post anything worse than sex for all of your friends to see?