42

[ m e s s a g e s    t o   a   f r i e n d ]

So it was settled, we were stuck at home until we were stable enough to return. I texted Dante letting him know the therapist said we should stay home. Out of all the guys, I trusted Dante the most. I missed when we were friends, close to each other and would hang out. It was before I got close to everyone else. Zane and I waited out in the waiting area for his mom to show up 

Me: Hey Dante.. so bad news. my new therapist says I have to stay home until I can be around other people without Zane.
Dante: That's a bummer man. Would you still be able to hang out??
Me: im not sure. itll prolly be a while until I can because Zianna.
Dante: Im just glad they are taking care of you. If you ever need to talk to me you can alright? I have many secrets I don't share with anyone else but you. I love you like a brother man I want you to be okay
Me: thanks Dante that means a lot to me..
Dante: Np, but who hurt you? You can tell me.
Me: I cant right now.. maybe later if you aren't busy.. im sorry
Dante: No no, no need to be sorry dude. It's a serious thing. take your time.

Just then Zane nudged my arm as Zianna parked. We headed towards the car, finding Starbucks waiting for us.
"Oh mom you didn't have to do that." Zane said smiling at her. It looked so fake yet she couldn't see it at all.
"Why do you say that I always get you coffee after your appointments?"
"I know but doesn't it add up eventually?" He took a sip.
"No- Zane don't be ridiculous it's only coffee."
"Thank you Mrs RoMeave.." I spoke up quietly. She looked at me in the mirror.
"No problem sweetheart. Now I know it's not my business but are you boys feeling any better? And is there anything I can do to help? I know this isn't an easy time but I just want to make sure everyone is alright." I decided to speak first.
"I am feeling much better actually. She left me with some homework to try and get comfortable around people. And she wrote us slips if we needed medication but ill try some more natural things she recommended first." I said, it really did help. Staying away from Zane was going to be difficult at first, especially in the house but I had faith I could do it.
"That's the spirit. We should see if Zane wants to sad fuck."
Demon what the actual hell man?
"What? Emo's love doing that type of thing. I know he does anyway. Get all emotional and blame himself, thinking he needs a punishment."
Maybe later. I really don't think he is mild sad I think he is seriously in a dark place. The colors haven't been this dark since the incident. Should we message Lucinda? aren't we hanging out today?"
"I don't know my idea was pretty good."
I know you think it was but we should just message Lucinda. Let her know he is doing bad bad..
"Fine then do it. Also do you like Dante now too?"
What no! Me and him are for sure friends.
"Alright. I hope you learned your lesson. Otherwise ill punish you."
Please don't say that ever again. You being here sometimes is punishing me enough. Making me horny all the time when i don't want to be. When i guarantee Zane doesn't want to do anything. Zane and i need to focus on ourselves or well be put on meds and we don't need that okay?
"Yeah yeah i got it. Sorry but you know i am the opposite of you. Only sometimes do i feel the need to watch after you. Im not your older brother for god's sake im your demon."
Zane sat in front while i sat in back by myself. I was debating telling Dante that it was Garroth that touched me but i didn't want to ruin anything they had. Garroth would blame Zane, and Zianna wouldn't be able to control the anger he would unleash on Zane if something like that got out.
So after the appointment, we headed to the hospital to get Zane's cast taken off so he could get a removable cast, meaning he could almost use his hand to draw again.
"Are you excited to finally move your hand around again?" I asked him. He turned around to look at me and nodded with a smile.
"honestly yes i am so ready to draw correctly again. Abstract is getting annoying." That comment made Zianna chuckle. It was kind of boring on the way there, it was awkwardly quiet this time. The drive was long, the wait for Zane was longer. Zianna and I were in the waiting room while Zane went into his room down the hall with a nurse. My mind started wondering, i was terrified for what might happen to him while he's alone with the doctors. I decided to scroll on Instagram just because i had nothing else to do.
"On our way home ill stop by the school and grab your guys' homework packets." Zianna whispered to me. I looked over at her and nodded.
"Alright, how long will we be out of school for?" I asked quietly. I was scared to know the answer. I didn't think i was doing as well as the nice therapist lady wanted me to be doing but i couldn't help it. I wanted to stay with Zane because he promised he would protect me..
"I don't know, hunny. Ill let you stay home for as long as you need to. I just want you to be okay going in public without thinking someone is after you, which i know wont be easy. So i think at least a month or two.."
"Are you sure you can put up with me for that long?"
"Put up with you? What are you talking about? You are no trouble at all, Travis." She explained. I smiled at her and got back to my Instagram scrolling. I ended up finding Lucy's account and she had alot of model type pictures on there. She was very pretty, she was, in no way being rude because everyone is gorgeous in their own way, but thicc and showed off her stretch marks and freckles. She models for a lot of big companies and even tries marijuana products too. After i looked at her page, I decided to text Dante again to start a conversation because i was still bored.
Me: hey Dante.. about what you said earlier if i needed to talk to you i could.. well could i? I think there is something you should know about me.
Dante: Travis of course you can tell me something. I won't judge you at all.
Me: pls don't freak out then.. I am part demon..
Dante: what? a demon? i thought demon's were like evil and all that?
Me: well no haha. My dad was a demon lord pretty much so i got that past down to me.. he isn't evil but he is the opposite of me so very outgoing and loud and always horny tbh O-O
Dante: lmoa! youre telling me that you have a Demon form? Where is it like.. is he in your body? Can i meet him?
Me: sure, if you want to. he usually comes out when i have anxiety but weve been working together recently so now it's a controlled thing. We just named him Demon since he can't be travis as well itll get too confusing lol.
Dante: right, well id like to meet him so i can understand some more.
Me: yes of course.. thanks for understanding dude