29

i stepped out into the hallway to call 911. This was new for me. ive never called 911 twice in one week, let alone at all. Tragedy seems to follow me.
"Hello? Yes. Umm.. there is a 17 year old girl, I think shes having a miscarriage. She seems to be in a lot of pain. The address is ___, please. they don't have money, or a family. Theyre on their own. this is an emergency she can't die. You won't let her die because of money. She is all these two boys have left please just get here and save her!" I started crying, afraid of what might happen if they didn't show up or think this was serious. But my panic persuaded them, even though i didn't really give the lady on the phone a chance to talk at all. I was afraid they would say no because of their financial issues. But they were on their way, and now we just needed Sasha to hold out until she could be taken to the hospital. There was a lot of blood in the water, and she looked ghostly white. When i walked back in the bathroom, Gene was kneeled down holding her hand, trying to keep her awake. 
"Help is on the way, Sasha.. youre gonna be okay, alright? I promise." I comforted her. I left the room to go see how Travis was doing with Zennix. When i walked out to the living room, he was on the couch holding Zennix in his arms, who was crying like a baby, trying to calm him down and tell him that he didn't do anything wrong.
"She will be okay i promise you. Zane and Gene won't let anything happen to her i promise you that." travis said, not noticing i was there yet. When he did he blushed and sat up, walking over to me to see what was going on.
"Is she okay?" he was concerned fort her and didn't even now her that well or at all. yet because she was important to me, she was important to him..
"I called the ambulance, i have faith she'll make it. She's in a lot of pain right now though, lost a lot of blood."
"Oh.. well i hope the ambulance makes it soon. Are we staying here until she does?"
"I guess so. How are you doing?" I asked him to make sure this wasn't too much on him. He nodded and quickly glanced at his feet and back at me, "Im okay..this is fine." He yawned slightly after.
"I know. hopefully this is taken care of soon." I was exhausted too.
the ambulance arrived, coming in and taking Sasha from the bathroom on a stretcher since she was in so much pain she couldn't get dressed again. They made sure to cover her and get Gene and Zennix inside the ambulance to get there as soon as possible. Before they left, Gene stopped me. My heart was racing, afraid he would try to kiss me or do anything that might set Travis off into a spiraling anxiety attack. He knew i had sex with Gene, but it didn't need to be a whole thing. I hoped he would have kept the thanking to a hug at the maximum. "Zane! Thank you so much.. she would be dead without you. We'd be lost." He hugged me tight, thanking me over and over again.
"Gene- it's fine take care of her. Now go." I said, letting them go off to the hospital. I turned and looked at Travis, we both were drained and overwhelmed at the situation that just took place.
"*sigh*, ready to go home now?" I ask him. He also sighed deep and nodded. Since we snuck out, and Sasha was okay, we decided we would to try to sneak back inside the house without disturbing my mom. So, with that plan in mind, we got in the car and headed towards home. Well my home. Travis was a guest and im sure he still felt like that, but now his home was with me... 

once we arrived back at the mansion, we managed to sneak back inside the house without disturbing anyone. Travis and I made it to the safety of my room where we took our shoes off and got comfortable once more, flopping down on the bed and laying there trying to head back to sleep. 
"Sure youre okay?" I asked him once we got comfortable. 
"Yeah.. im alright. Just tired." He yawned after replying to me. I nodded and tried closing my eyes. I felt Travis relax in the bed minutes after we stopped conversating, he must have fallen back to sleep already. Im glad he did.. it made me feel better knowing he was comfortable enough to fall asleep that easily, even after the chaos we were just dragged into. It irks me knowing that Gene couldn't have taken care of the situation on his own though. He didn't need us there to call an ambulance and tell them the exact same thing i did. But, the situation is taken care of now, and whatever was going to happen to those three im sure id figure it out soon enough. I finally felt tired enough to fall asleep. It was easier to sleep knowing Travis was safe here next to me.