19

[ f o r m s ]
[triggers: language, rape, violence, alcohol]
an: remember demon is out right now.

Garroth backed up and gasped. "What? Never seen a demon before? Im not going to hurt you. Im still Travis im just not a pussy like him."
"You're fucking sexy in this form." Garroth checked me out and licked his lips.
"What are you waiting for?" I got close to his ear and whispered, "use me as you will."
[sexual part starts]
Garroth kissed my neck aggressively and I love it. I started to lean my head back and groan with pleasure. I started kissing his lips. I was giving him all my passion even though it felt very one sided. He ripped my clothes off and started kissing up my chest then down to my dick.
"Just skip the blowjob and please fuck me already~" I wasn't sure he was even going to blow me, i figured he wouldn't. He doesn't seem like the guy to do that, especially with all the girls he's been with, he seems like the type to not eat a girl out.
Garroth didn't hesitate as he forced his large member into me. I bit my tongue to keep quiet. After all, we were a virgin. Garroth grabbed my horns and pulled me to him as he thrusted into me hard.
[end]

~~~

"Fucking shit. Im tired. I need a time out." Garroth laid down on his bed fully naked. I laid down next to him and felt myself start to get weak.
"So, tell me, do you like him or me more"
"Him as in Travis?" Garroth looked over to me and then looked back at the ceiling after I nodded yes. "Well, it all depends on the day. Travis is my good boy who is innocent and shy and I like showing him off to girls. I honestly like when girls give him attention i get to say back off, then when the time is right, ill get to show him off to everyone. And I like you because youre freaky and youre my bad boy."
I laughed to myself. "Oh Garroth. We both know that's a lie. I can see it in your eyes that youre just trying to say that because you think Travis can hear you. So are you gonna tell me the truth or not?" I ask laughing. I obviously knew that Travis could in fact hear everything, but do I care? The answer is no I don't care. And don't even see this as me trying to show Travis the truth because this isn't me protecting him. (yeah yeah maybe it is me protecting him so what? he needs to hear the truth even though i enjoyed that hot moment with Garroth)
"Are you sure he cant hear me?"
Demon what are you doing.? , Travis said inside my mind. I didn't answer him though.
"Im sure I wouldn't lie to you about that. And I hate Travis anyway so what secrets are you keeping from me? Something you don't want him to hear obviously."
"Well, im just keeping him around as a fuck buddy. ive never really been with a guy before, but it's only a little different. Plus i know Travis likes me so he's gullible. and he is super smart and pretty much does the subjects i don't understand, i need to keep my grades up so i can stay in baseball and football. But im not letting him go until I get a piece of him. I want him. He won't be able to handle me."
As a demon i hate saying this but I don't think I want him to pleasure me anymore. I don't think we want him anymore. He sounds like a fucking creep. Im telling Zane, yeah, and i think im going to him right now. Okay so maybe I care a little bit about Travis. he is an innocent boy, he doesn't understand because he's too wrapped up in his trauma to see how shitty high schoolers really are. He doesn't understand Garroth has his mindset that the world and the high school revolves around him. 

"Huh. I like how you think.. Hey im gonna use the restroom. Drink up handsome. Ill be back in a few." I didn't really know what to say, this was disturbing. He was keeping Travis around as an easy experiment. I shut the door behind me. i tried putting a spell that would keep him in there until i opened the door again, not sure if it worked. I don't mess with magic much, dad never taught me. It's really a thing i should be learning when im older. i went to Zane's room and knocked on the door only to realize he was still gone. So I wrote him a note.

Zane,
   Listen hotness, it's Demon. I just got fucked by Garroth, it was a mistake okay? I regret putting Travis and I through that.  He just confessed to me that he was trying to get into Travis's pants and he wont stop until he gets him. I guess i wasn't enough for him to be satisfied. He straight up told me that he is only using him to pass and to use him because hes an easy fuck buddy. Whenever you see this please help because, well. Travis and I may have a crush on you even though you bailed on us i know that you are Travis's only real friend and because I am apart of his body I see and hear everything that goes on while he is him. So if you care about us, mostly Travis, save him.

-Demon

I went back into his room. And he just looked at me. He looked so mad. I guess these spells have different effects on everyone which is why i dont do them ever because they usually backfire.
"Hey im back." I said and started walking over to him. "Are.. you okay?"
"You went into Zane's room didn't you? What were you doing in there?"
"just snooping around thats all, i went to the bathroom though, so i dont know what youre talking about" i defended.
"I thought I could trust you!" He stood up and pinned me to the wall.
Demon im scared! Is this where we die?! Please use your magic I don't want to die! Hearing Travis cry out in fear was the hardest thing to hear. I wasn't sure where Zane went but we need him! Come home Zane please!
"I don't know what youre talking about now get your slutty hands off of me!" I tried hitting him but he slammed my head against the wall and put his hands around my neck. Sarcasm was not the way to fight against a big boy like him. 
"Bring Travis back or I will kill you both right now." He said. I didn't say anything I just tried to think of a spell that would work to stop him but my only concern was breathing and deciding whether or not I should change back to Travis.
"Do it now or ill break your tiny neck!"
"Garroth you-re drunk! St-op-!" I tried yelling out threw my neck being crushed in his hands. But he slammed my head against the wall again and I immediately changed back into Travis without being able to control it. I wasn't aware that when I got physically hurt, it hurt him too. I felt the back of my head and noticed there was blood. That must only mean Travis is bleeding too.
back to travis
[trigger: rape part, you can skip considering you know what happens to Travis]

I had tears running down my face and I smelt the alcohol in his breathe. I saw it in his eyes he had the intentions to kill Demon and I. I couldn't breathe. He looked at me and let up his grip just a tad and forced me onto the bed, leaning me over it and forcefully ripping off my jeans and going inside of me without warning. He didn't slow down or stop he just help his hands over my mouth. I tried hitting him and screaming through his hands but it just caused him to hold my hands down. I tried screaming for Zianna but it was no use, I couldn't get away from Garroth's hand over my mouth, i couldnt get out of his grasp, so I gave up...
"Travis don't give up please she is just down stairs maybe in her room just keep trying!!" Demon yelled to me but I was so numb and dead to the world that I couldn't say anything, I just laid there lifeless and numb. even trying to enjoy it to make it better.. but i couldnt. 

I thought my colors were fading before, but at this point there were black and white again. i might as well not have any sight at all.