26

[ b r o k e n,  l i t e r a l l y ]
[ triggers: violence ]

I went home and told my mom about the movie. I also had to break the news to her that Travis's dad had overdosed.. it was a weird conversation, so many emotions happened within a few hours.
"Welcome home hunny, how was the movie? Zane.? What's wrong?"
"Mom.. Travis's dad overdosed.. He said he wanted to be left alone so I told him id check in with him every few hours to make sure he was still okay.. I just don't trust him being alone while he's going through this." I rubbed the back of my head.
"Oh gosh.. That's terrible news.. He should come stay with us for awhile until he has someone who can stay with him. I don't really trust him alone there either. Im sorry this tragedy has you down.. Do you know much about him?" She sat down in the living room and I followed her sitting down in my chair criss-crossed.
"No not much.. well.. I was channeling his dream when he stayed, I think his dad abused him and his mom.. his mom committed suicide I believe.. He is dealing with anxiety and now this huge load of depression. I think he is totally alone. We're all he has left."
"Oh my.. this is terrible.. he is such a polite boy he doesn't ever ask for anything. I definitely want him to stay here where he isn't alone.." My mom said concerned. I nodded and stood up. it was hard to feel sad when we didn't know him, we only felt bad for travis. I should have mentioned what Garroth did but i couldn't bring myself to do it. Not only was it a bad idea to out my brother while he's still pissed, but i don't want to cause any more problems between him travis and i. Who knows what he'll do to keep his reputation. It makes me wonder how many other girls he has abused in the past..
"Im going to go paint something okay.?" She nodded and told me goodnight. I walked up the stairs and started a livestream on Instgram. I didn't end up painting but I did draw. I just doodled some depressing things. A lot of the comments were asking if I was okay.
"Yeah guys im just going through a rough patch. A lot has happened in the past couple of days. someone who is dear to me lost someone important to them and I hate seeing them in pain. Because I channel feelings easily I could tell that they were emotionally broken and I didn't want them to feel all of this because he truly is a kind person and he doesn't deserve this with all the stuff he goes through. But thank you all for your concern." I continued to draw. It was like 3 in the morning by the time I had finished.
"Okay guys, well im signing off okay? Thank you for all the love and support and concern I will definitely tell them that you guys send your love. Honestly, go tell him yourself. His insta and youtube channel is ivory.keys." I said as I wrote it down on paper. So many people were getting excited and were already shipping us in the comments. I couldn't believe this. There were also so many comments about checking out wattpads and Instagrams were fanfictions were going to be written and drawn.
"Omg you guys are hilarious. I love you make sure you tag both me and him so we can see your beautiful art. Love you guys, get some sleep." I ended the live and grabbed my phone going to check in with Travis but he never answered. I assumed he was asleep, he really needed it. I hoped he was asleep anyway.
Me: Goodnight Trav, sleep tight. talk to you in the morning. <3 

I turned off my phone and went to bed.

~~~

[triggers: violence]

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my door opening. My mind was awake but I couldn't get up. I finally got the strength to open my tired eyes that were sensitive to the sunshine leaking through my newly opened blinds, which I did not do.
"Wake up faggot." I heard my brother say.
"What the hell do you want..?" I ask covering my eyes.
"I want my fucking revenge." He looked pissed off from what I could see.
"What are you talking about? You raped Travis you deserved the bottle to the head drunk ass." I said rubbing my eyes. He ran over to me and ripped my from my bed and I hit the ground hard. He kicked me down and stepped on my chest which made me become weak. While I was cringing at the pain with my eyes closed tight he stomped on my right hand. I bit my lip so hard not to scream my lip started bleeding. He bent down and covered my mouth.
"Say it was an accident or ill fuck you up so bad youll wish you were dead." he said through his teeth. this side of him was so out of character. He had gotten mad but not quite like this..
I looked at him and nodded. I went to my mom crying and told her that I had fallen out of my bed and landed on my wrist the wrong way. She took me to the emergency room and I got all fixed up in a cast.
I had this strange feeling at the back of my head that my life was turning into shit. I couldn't vent through art for awhile, and now I had a long road ahead of me drawing with my left hand.