Author's notes

Hi! Just a few things I'd like to inform before jumping into the story

1) TRIGGER WARNING : If you don't do well with emotional pain or have trauma, I advice caution!! Y/n's back story is pretty dark (trigger warning for minor depictions of t*rture, d*ath and d*pr*ssion-related topics) and she's a pretty beaten-up character. This woman is an onion with LAYERS so please be patient with her backstory etc 😊

2) Story will be written in 3rd person but will switch POVs once in a while. Apologies if some characteristics of y/n makes you feel left out but I'll try to make her physical characteristics vague enough save for some necessary descriptions. You're welcome to read and change it accordingly if you'd like!

3) The story starts out sometime after the Battle of Sokovia and sometime before the Lagos Catastrophe. So the 'current day' will actually be somewhere around 2016. Some incidents may turn out slightly different so treat it as a different timeline if that makes it work for you. Also, I would like to apologize head-on if there are any mistakes. 

5) Chapters will vary in length here and there.

6) This is a SLOWWWW BURN story especially at the beginning. There'll be some fluff here and there. I hope you'll find a way to enjoy the story in your own way regardless!

7) Can't promise smut as I have no idea how to write those lol. Depends on reader's interest I guess?

8) I've only just rekindled my writing skills so please be patient with me too :'D

Disclaimer: 

- I DO NOT own any of the characters unless they are original and not known to be in the MARVEL COMICS or MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE.

- I DO NOT OWN the story line of the MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE. All rights go to the original writers.

Feedback is ALWAYS appreciated. Editing will be done, this is a WIP. I appreciate every single one of you! Thanks!