Oniyuri Encounter

Y/N POV

I open the national database. I then scan all sources of historical documents.

Y/N: "This' the village of Oniyuri."

Ruby: "What happened to it?"

Y/N: "Reports say the richest of Mistral abandoned the kingdom to fund this place. But plans fell through when repeated Grimm attacks were reported."

Ren: "Grimm, why am I not surprised?"

Jaune: "Let's go guys. This place gives me the creeps."

We begin leaving the ghost village. But my systems goes off.

Y/N: "Brace yourselves."

They stop. They then withdraw their weapons getting ready. I raise my arm as the presence gets closer. In one clean motion I deploy a blade bringing it down on our attacker. 

Y/N: "Who are you?"

Man: "Wouldn't you like to know."

He kicks my chest scooting me back.

Ren: "What's your purpose here?"

Man: "I am here on a simple mission. To claim him."

We follow his finger.

Y/N: "Why me?"

Man: "You mean you don't now?"

He places his hand on his chin.

Man: "Strange. You should've gained your memory back by now. Seems I'll have to speed up the process."

He vanishes from our line of sight. I hold my arm behind me. The man's blades collide with Penny's sword.

Y/N: "Too slow."

I pivot turning my hand into a cannon. I fire point blank at his face. He's sent flying towards Nora. She swings her hammer sending him high into the air. Ren launches himself off Jaune's shield sending him above the man.

Ren brings down his foot sending the man back to the ground. Ruby swings Crescent Rose launching the man to Jaune. When close he brings down his shield sending the man into the ground. I hove over him aiming my cannon.

Y/N: "Give up. You cannot beat us."

Man: "I will. For my goddess."

He slices open my thigh. He then wraps his arms around me holding his blade to my throat.

Ruby: "Let him go!!!"

Man: "No. Now listen and listen well. He's coming with me. Try anything funny and I'll kill him."

I try to escape. He deploys a gun aiming it over my core.

Man: "Don't struggle. Unless you value your core."

By the grace of Oum a black blur zooms by slicing the man's arms. He screams in pain allowing me to kick him away. When the blur settles I smile seeing who it is.

Ruby: "Uncle Qrow!!"

Qrow: "Hey kid."

Man: "The great Qrow Branwen. This'll be a fight for the ages."

Qrow: "I don't know who you think you are. But you're to leave this kid alone."

Tyrian: "My name dear friend is Tyrian. And I'm afraid I can't leave him alone. My master's future depends on him."

Qrow: "Well tell your master they can piss off."

Tyrian shows a look of disgust and anger.

Tyrian: "You'll die for badmouthing my master."

He rushes at Qrow. He brings down his blades which Qrow easily blocks. I rush in slicing open Tyrian's back. He grits his teeth. He then swings his arm in an attempt to slice me. I however catch his blade.