Chapter 63: Merry Christmas Elsa!

Glacier's POV:

Soon, we were in dad's room. Elsa helped carry the stockings down with me. Mine felt heavy!

"Ah," said Lilly as we walked in. "Here you are!"

Winter stood up and helped lead me to the bed. Arianna was also there. "Slept well, you two?"

I nodded. Elsa grinned. "Yes. We did!"

Dad hugged me gently as I sat beside him. Then beckoned Elsa over. "Merry christmas, girls!"

I smiled. "Merry Christmas, dad!"

Elsa was quiet. Dad noticed and let me go. "Come here, Elsa! Do you need a hug?"

Elsa nodded and shuffled to dad who hugged her. "Sorry." She said. "I'm not used to this."

Lilly hugged me as I turned to Elsa's direction.  Elsa noticed me. "I'm okay!"

I frowned at her. "It's your first time at our   House at christmas time. It's going to be a long time to a just to it!"

"Glacier's right," said dad. "It's our first christmas together, without that bitch."

"Emily," said Winter.

I nodded. "Mum was no help."

"Shall we get to opening presents?" Dad said looking round.

We all nodded. But Elsa wasn't sure. "I feel a bit weird. Do I really have presents, David?"

"You have a stocking, Honey," said Arianna. "Filled with stuff. You deserve them."

I felt worried. Elsa noticed me. "Glacier also deserves a lot."

"Both you girls do," said Winter. "That first term for you was very eventful. I'm glad that you both are alive still."

"Agreed," said dad. "Do you have a new head teacher, now, Winter?"

"Yes," said Winter. "He's so more accepting about the LGBTQQIA+ community. In fact, I think he's part of it!"

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Mr Black!" Said Winter. "He's very nice, Glacier. We are very more relaxed with him. In fact, he's very good with us."

I sighed with relief. So did Elsa. "I didnn't get to meet him. But Scar and Luna updated me."

She got her stocking and passed me mine. "Merry Christmas, everyone."

"So," said Bruno. "Who's first?"

"I think Elsa should go first," I said.

Elsa looked at dad. "Should I?"

"Of course," said dad. "Go ahead!"

Elsa pulled out something and unwrapped it.  I couldn't tell if she was excited or not.

"Aw," said Elsa. "That's cute!"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you want to feel it?" Elsa put my hand on her thing. "Is it a mug?" I asked.

"Yes," said Elsa. "It has pictures of dogs on it and our names."

"Does that mean I have one, too, dad?" I asked.

"You might," said Dad smiling. "Have a feel in yours."

I did so. Elsa also helped. "Found one that looks like mine."

I pulled it out and unwrapped mine. "Is it like yours?"

"Yes," said Elsa. "But yours is purple, while mine is blue."

"Pretty," I said.

We giggled and snuggled as the rest of them opened their presents.

"Merry christmas, Elsa," I whispered.

"Merry Christmas, Glace," whispered Elsa.

We hugged and watched the others.

Later, after we opened our stockings, Elsa helped me to put my things away. Between the both of us, we had a soft toy dog and cat, our mugs, lipstick, sweets and other things. I went to find our presents for the family.  Elsa was getting excited. I never knew her to be so excited.

"What's gotten into you, Honey?" I grinned.

"Well," said Elsa.. "I've never thought I would have so much."

We still got downstairs to look forward to," I said smiling. "And to show dad our video."

"But even so," said Elsa. "I feel so excited about the fact that I am having a better christmas than I ever did!"

That made me feel good inside. "If you are having a great time," I said. "Then so am I."

Elsa hugged me and gently tickled me. I giggled and tickled her back.

***

A/N:

One, so sorry I haven't actually updated this book for two years. Writer's block.

Two! Hopefully, I will get more chapters up now. I have so much I want to put in this story.

Hope you loved it and see you in chapter 64.