Chapter 4. The truth and meeting other people.

Elisabeth's POV:

"Well," I said, reading her expression. "I started at the school, a few months after you got expelled. Anna didn't stop talking about you and how she regretted it."

Glacier nodded. "She told me about you, actually."

I smiled. But I forgot that she couldn't see my smile. I did feel sorry for her. "well, after Anna got expelled, I set out to get Freya in my trap. But I forgot that I had my pride bracelet on."

"Wow," said Glacier smiling. "You have one, too?"

I gently took her hand and put it on to my left wrist. "My current carer took me to the shop and she and my best friend Raven went round looking at things. I knew I was different to my family. But I didn't know how different."

"Well, you have them cool powers," said Glacier. "And you are obviously not straight."

I hugged her. "Neither are you," I said. "Anyway, Freya noticed it, and started abusing me as much as my mum."

Glacier giggled. "Funny enough, she did that to me. But that was lead up to that situation with the swing."

"I used my powers on her. She called me very bad and horrible names which I can't even say," I said. "But I got my own back and got her expelled finally. I told the truth. I told the head teacher who was actually to blame for that accident."

"It was all her fault." Glacier sounded angry.

I hugged her. "Calm down, Glace."

"Sorry," said Glacier. "I can't help it. I hate being Autistic."

I hugged her. "It's okay, honey."

That made her blush. I grinned, thinking about all the images of me and Glacier together. "Well, that is the story. It's because I am Lesbian and the powers."

"I feel bad." Glacier looked at me. Her artificial bright blue eyes looking at me.

"Why? It's not your fault," I said hugging her close. "I'm sure she's bullied lots of people."

Glacier sighed. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Elsa, Glacier," came Arianna's voice. "Come out and have a drink and some biscuits."

I felt nervous. So did Glacier. It meant facing Freya.

"Okay, Arianna," I called. "We're coming."

Glacier turned off the music and looked very stressed out suddenly. I put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Oh, Glace."

"I can't go there." Glacier was breathing rapidly. "I can't face that again."

"I'm going to be there," I said. "Come on. I won't let Freya hurt you."

Glacier finally stood up and held unto my elbow. I gently guided her out the room and to the kitchen, which was on the same floor.

As we walked in, I saw Freya, talking to another girl. I assumed it was Hope. But I couldn't be sure. I lead Glacier to a seat and sat beside her. I looked round and saw that the kitchen was a good set up. I liked how the tables were close together. It was almost in the shape of the letter L. Glacier was trying so hard to keep her act together. I could tell. But her lip was trembling. Her hands were twitching. Poor girl!

***

A/N:

Here is chapter 4. How did you like this chapter?