Chapter 102: Wedding Day part 1:

Glacier's POV:

The final week went so fast. Alaska stayed with us that whole week to keep Scarlet company. Poor Scarlet. She was very upset about Mr Cookson. I don't say I blame her.

It was the second day of the summer break. In fact, it was wedding day for dad and Arianna. Well, my new mum.  We were all getting ready. Elsa, Scarlet, Alaska and I were in the dressing room. My dress was gold with puff sleeves. It had beads along the neck line and the hem of the dress. Elsa had a pale blue dress with a simlar design as mine.  In fact, we all had the same design. Scarlet's was red and Alaska's was green. I wasn't sure what Lilly, Kate or Winter's dresses were like. Bruno was in a smart suit.

"Hey, Glace," said Alaska coming over. "Are you okay?"

"Just a little nervous," I admitted. "What if it goes wrong?"

"What do you mean?" Scarlet came over. "It won't. Your dad and Arianna have everything under control. Button's on guard. Unfortunately, Shelby is too young to come. But Luna's carers are looking after her."

I sighed with relief. "I was just worried that certain unwanted guests arrive."

"Oh," said Elsa, sounding worried. "The Vicle sisters, Mother and Emily?"

"Don't forget Freya Jonson," added Scarlet sounding angry. "And Biscuit!"

"I'm sure they won't come," Alaska reassured all of us. "There are a lot of cameras on this building. We are safe!"

"Hey, girls!" Arianna came into the room. "Everything will be fine, Glacier. Don't worry!"

"I know," I said biting my lip!

"Maria will be in," said Arianna. "She will get your girls all done. Then the thing will start in two hours."

"Bet it was hard to stay out of dad's sight," I said.

"You bet it is," said Arianna. "But I've managed it so far."

"See you later?" Elsa pointed to the door.

I heard footsteps outside the door. Oh no. It was dad's ones.

"I'll slip off at the back!" Arianna whispered. "See you girlys later!"

Then she ran out the fire doors at the end of the room.

We all giggled and then stopped as the normal door opened.

"Hey, girls!" Dad said coming in. "Aww, you all look beautiful in your dresses!"

"Thank you!" We said together.

"Better leave you girls to get ready!" Dad chuckled. "See you all later!"

We nodded as the door closed. Then we all burst out in giggles.

"It was so hard not to say Arianna was in here," giggled my twin.

"I know, right," I felt my sides hurt.

"Sit down, Glacie!" Elsa lead me to a seat shaking with laughter.

"Ah, is that Maria?" Scarlet ran to the door and opened it.

"Hey girls," came my aunt's voice. "Let's get your hair and make-up done!"

We all went to a seat.

***

It was two hours later. I felt nerves get the better of me. Elsa noticed and put an arm round my shoulders. "Hey, honey! What's wrong?"

She gently dabbed my artificial eyes with a tissue. Oh damn it!

"Just nerves," I admitted.

"I understand," Elsa reassured me. "It's your Dad's wedding. You are finally getting a proper mother figure."

"I know," I whispered. "But it still nerveracking, Els."

Scarlet noticed and came over. "Don't be nervous, Glace! We are all here with you!"

I nodded. " I know!"

Alaska put her arm round my other shoulder. All three girls hugged me.

"Deep breaths," said Alaska. "You've been through a lot worse!"

I nodded, swallowing hard.

"Yeah," I said quietly. "This is nothing compared to needles and things like that!"

"Exactly," said Scarlet. "Oh, it's time!"

We all took a deep breath and lined up behind Winter who was helping Arianna down the isle. Elsa and I were next. Elsa gave me my cane that I decorated for the wedding. Then the music started playing! We followed Arianna to where Dad was standing. I felt happy! This day will go to plan.

———————

A/N:

Sorry this chapter is short! But there is a part 2 to this!

Hope you liked the chapter!

See you next time, friends of Wattpad!

Wolfie out!