Chapter 50: Christmas shopping.

**two months later**

Glacier's POV:

I was so glad to be better. It turned out that Vicles was arrested thanks to Oliver, Zelda and Elsa. Dad took Elsa home for one of the months. Poor girl. I didn't come round until a week ago. I didn't know why. But I had to stay in Mill Brook Hospital. I felt so much better, though.

Elsa and I were at home for the Christmas holidays.Luna was with us. She was making sure if I was okay.

"Of course I am," I said. "I feel so much better."

Elsa held my hand gently and squeezed it. "What you went through was no laughing matter, though, Glace. That could of killed you."

"Well I didn't come round until last week, honey." I squeezed her hand. "But I'm here, now."

Elsa stared at Luna. "What's the plan?"

"While David's working," said Luna. "We are going to town. Glacier and you deserve a treat. After all the shit you've been through."

"Here here," I said. "Both of us have ended up in hospital."

Elsa put her arm round my waist and pulled me to her. Luna smiled. "You two do make a cute couple."

"Do we?" I asked.

"Yes," said Luna. "A very cute and perfect couple."

I felt blush creep over my face. I tried to hide it with my hair. But I forgot it was red, too! Elsa giggled. "You can't hide it, honey. Your hair is red."

I grinned. "I'm not hiding it."

Luna got her keys. "Let's go, ladies!"

I got my cane and followed them to Luna's car. Elsa was holding bags. I was a little confused. But I guessed we were going to go shopping.

Turned out I was correct. When we got in to town,  Luna parked up and helped us out the car.

"What are we doing in town?" I asked, feeling confused.

"First, lunch." Luna said.

"Here here," said Elsa.

I heard her tummy rumble and giggled. "Some one is definitely hungry."

"Yes," said Elsa. "You are, too!"

"Fine," I said.

"Where do you girls want to go?" Luna asked. "I think I know Glacier's."

"Do you?" I asked. "What is it?"

"KFC?" Luna giggled. "Am I correct?"

"Aha," I said. "I love KFC."

"Who doesn't?" Elsa hugged me. "It's nicer than Burger King and Mc Donalds."

"Don't let Lily hear you say that," I giggled. "She would freak out."

We giggled. Then Luna started walking. Elsa let me held her elbow and lead me.

"Do you feel okay, Baby?" She whispered in my ear. "You still look a bit ill from it."

"I don't know," I admitted. "I feel drowsy, still. I'm not sure what that bitch did to me. But whatever she fed me that time did not agree with me."

"I watched as she gave you that alcoholic drug thing." Elsa sighed. "I could smell it from the door way. I wouldn't be surprised that she's done it to others."

"Apparently, not?" I felt confused about the whole thing. "I was the first!"

"And the last," said Elsa.

"Yes," I said. "Thank the lord."

We giggled. It was good to be together.

***

A/N:

The next chapter will be on the shopping itself.

Now, what is more your thing. KFC, Mc Donalds or Burger King?