Chapter 56. The ideas for the video. Part 1.

Glacier's POV:

I cuddled the dog. She licked me. It tickled.

"Are you okay, Glace?" Asked Elsa as I fell to the floor giggling.

"I ... I think so." I said.

"Button," said Elsa. "Off!"

Button got off me and I managed to get up. "What happened?"

"Button kind of knocked you to the fl-fl-floor," giggled Elsa.

Lily was even giggling. I couldn't help but laugh, also. It was a funny thing that happened. "Ouch," I said after a while, holding my sides.

"That's for all that laughing," said Lily smiling and helped me to sit down. "It's amazing how you have not fainted the amount of time you did that!"

I sighed and sat down. Elsa joined me on the floor. "Come and join us, Lily."

Lily sat beside me and smiled at Elsa. "Do yoou like our mad house?"

"Yes," said Elsa. "Better than all my others. Plus I feel safe here. I didn't in Ottershead because I felt that my mum was watching me."

"Understandable," said Lily. "Glace? Are you okay?"

I didn't know I was sitting there quiet. "Yeah," I said finally. "Just thinking."

"What about, honey?" Elsa asked, holding my hand. "Nothing bad, I hope."

"No," I said, looking confused. "Why would I be worried?"

"Don't know," said Elsa. "You just looked lost in thought."

"Just the fact that I have the best girlfriend," I said. "Someone that brought me out my shell. I hope you feel safe here."

Lily giggled as Elsa pulled me to her. "You two are so cute! You are made for each other."

Elsa giggled, ruffling my hair. "I definitely feel safe, Babe. You make me safe."

"That's good," I said, smiling. "We all love you."

Lily nodded. "Even if Kate and Bruno are a little young to know about love in romantic ways, they love you as a sort of sister. Bruno really loves you."

"Should we get them upstairs?" I asked. "If we are doing this video."

"I'll go and get them," said Lily standing up.

"Thanks, sis," I smiled at her.

Lily walked out, Button trotting after her. Elsa let the door close before pulling me to her again. I felt my heart race iin my chest. I knew what she wanted to do. I wanted it, too!

"Do you want to know the spanish for I love you?" I asked her.

"Sure," said my girlfriend.

"It's Te quiero." I said. "Very easy to say."

"Er ... Te quiero?" Elsa tried.

"Don't be scared about not exactly saying it like I do." I hugged her. "But Spanish is a beautiful language."

"Agreed," said Elsa. "What's my love?"

I smiled. "mi amor."

"I think that's the only spanish I know," said Elsa. "Apart from hello. Which is Hola."

I clapped. "Well you know four more words."

We giggled. Then Elsa pulled me to her. "Probably them words I will find more easier to learn."

"You pratically say them, every day, anyway!" I said. "In english, though."

We giggled. Then the door opened.

***

A/N:

I'm going to split the chapter up. So chapter 56 will be the second half and toled in Elisabeth's point of view, instead.