Chapter 44: Elsa's melt down.

Glacier's POV:

Luna lead us back to the house after half an hour. But I couldn't help but feel that Elsa was badly affected by what she said.

When we got to our room, Elsa flopped on her bed. I stood there, hessatent.

"Why?" Elsa whispered. "Why on earth would she do this to me?"

sobs came out of her. I managed to make my way to her. "Honey? What you on about?"

Elsa didn't respond for at least a minute. I lay beside her. I put my arms round her very skinny frame and pulled her to me. I didn't care if she didn't want anyone at that moment of time. She relaxed. But she was trembling. I waited for her to talk.

"Is it all true?" I asked, gently. "You, going mad during that month?"

"Ah ha!" Elsa looked at me. "Every single thing. But I didn't want to kill this person, although they made fun of me. Kyla hated me after this. Apparently, it was her niece."

I let her rest her head on me. "Oh, honey. I'm sorry! If dad could of adopted you, that wouldn't of happened. He would put you in a safe zone and let you punch things."

"I hate myself for it," sobbed my heart broken girlfriend. "Kyla really hurt me for it. I didn't want to tell David. Not while she's got Raven."

"Did Raven notice the abuse?" I gently removed Elsa's steemed up glasses.

"No," sobbed Elsa. "She got sent to Kyla's girlfriend's house."

"Mr Pidge did not just abuse his own daughter," I said. "But while Anna was not looking, he would come in and say very cutting things to me. The amount of times I have tried to..." I couldn't go on.

"Killed yourself?" Elsa guessed.

I nodded. "It was unreal. I got sent to a mental health clinic. I really hated them."

Elsa looked at me. "That must of been hell!"

I nodded. "I went in to care for a bit, where my dad works and I was not allowed home. Dad was only allowed to see me for them months I was in that hell."

"We both had it bad," sobbed Elsa.

"You more than me, love!" I pointed out . "You probably got more verbal abuse than me."

"No, Glace," sobbed Elsa. "I mean, I lost my real parent, but you lost your sight. Your world is now nothing but sound, smell, taste and touch. You have been put in probably the worst form of torture imaginable, and having a very abusive mother who broke out of prison once. Out of the two of us, you have it moore rough."

"True," I said. "I wished I had sight, though!"

"Why?" Sniffled Elsa.

"I wouldn't of stayed home for one thing," I said. "Mum would of been chucked in to prison ages ago!"

Elsa went quiet. Then she hugged me tightly! I didn't care one little bit.

"Do you remember any of your sight?" Elsa wondered.

"Not really," I admitted. "I know what colours were. But I don't remember people or objects! But I'm glad I survived the cancer. I wouldn't of experienced anything everwise."

"And you wouldn't of met me," said Elsa.

I smiled at her. I cleaned her glasses gently on my t-shirt and handed them back to her. "Exactly!"

Elsa slid her glasses back on her face. Then she stopped crying. "Sorry, Glace. I just get hurt by that sort of thing. Thanks for changing the subject on the walk!"

I took her hand and kissed it. "You're welcome."

***

A/N:

Aww. #Glisabeth.

Don't want to say this, but when Elsa says that Glacier's world is all touch, smell, taste and sound. Guess whose world I'm pointing at?

*winks*