Chapter 16. Poor glacier.

Elisabeth's POV:

Watching Glacier in her melt down really tore at my heart. I have not seen anyone this bad since my friend Sherehzade had to say goodbye to me. I held Glacier close feeling her tears hit my t-shirt.

Soon, we were in the kitchen. Arianna stared at us. Then she got our medication. I meanwhile got us both water and a snack. Glacier didn't eat that much at dinner. To do with her depression, I think. Arianna let me do it because I explained.

"Supper's served," I said putting biscuits in front of Glacier and put her hand on it. "That will pick you up."

Glacier picked a biscuit up and started nibling on it. The poor girl was pale.

"Glacier," said Arianna coming and sitting beside her. "It's Arianna. Do you need to talk?"

Glacier shook her head. "I ... I'm okay!"

The broken voice was so heartbreaking. I sat the other side and put my arm round her. "Come on, Glacie. Arianna wants to help. Do it for me."

Glacier put her head down and hid her tears. I sat there, not knowing what to do.

"Should I call David, Arianna?" I asked quietly.

"No," said Arianna.

"But she's obviously not happy!" I sighed.

"Come on, darling!" Arianna looked at Glacier. "Talk to us."

Glacier shook her pretty head.

"Glacier," I said. "Come on. You might feel better after."

Glacier finally got up and Arianna lead her out the room.

Once they got out the room, Freya came stalking up towards me. Her grin was evil. Pure evil.

"What do you want, Johnson?" I spat.

"Woe, calm down, Harrison!" Sneered Freya. "I think your room mate might be sent home."

I tried to keep calm. "So, you think she will?"

"there is no doubt. I'm sure that brat will act like a 2 year old and fly at me."

"Glacier can't help that," I snapped standing up.

"Trying to protect her?" Freya grinned. "Ah, what a shame when she gets sent home for calling me names."

I went to slap her when George came in. Good thing, too! I woould of slapped her black and blue for saying them lies.

"Freya," he said. "Step away from Elsa. And leave Glacier alone."

Freya looked down and walked away. I sighed with relief. I couldn't cope with her doing this to me.

"I hope Glacier is okay, George!" I stared at him. "Her depression."

George nodded. "Poor Glacier!"

I nodded in agreement. Poor Glacier!

***

A/N:

Here is chapter 16. I hoped you enjoyed it.