Chapter 87: The birthday party.

Arianna's POV:

I was setting everything up for the Baker twins. It was lovely that the girls could spend their birthday together, after so many years. Luna was with me.

"You knew the girls?" I asked her as we put up the banner together.

"Probably Glacier more than Alaska," admitted Luna. "I started helping David just before they had to be split. Poor Glacier! She was heartbroken. I went to her room a couple of times while David had to report to the Police. It was awful."

I turned to see Elsa standing there, Button by her side. "Hello, Elsa honey. What's wrong?"

Luna ran to Elsa and hugged her. "Biscuit again?"

The girl nodded. "He called me that in front of Alaska."

"Can't they do anything about it?" I asked, joining them. "Mr Black emailed us to say you were late back."

"He has three more chances," sighed the teenager. "I don't know what to do, Arianna. I fear the next time he calls me that."

"That time of the year?" Luna hugged her tight. "It's lucky that David arranged to take you home."

I sighed. "A hard decition on our part, honey. What with the show coming up."

"I don't want to hurt another person, though," said Elsa looking pale.

"Enough of that now," I said as Luna was about to open her mouth. "Go and get ready, darling. You have Glacier to hug you and Alaska and Scarlet are beside you."

Elsa nodded and walked out. I sighed. "Luna, do not mention anything like that again. You know how touchy Elsa is."

Luna nodded and continued helping setting the party up.

***

Glacier's POV:

The door opened and Elsa came in. There was something wrong with her.

"Hey," I said, looking up from my laptop.

"Doing your homework?" Elsa came over and sat on my bed. "On your birthday?"

I noticed her voice was shaky, like she was about to cry again. "Oh, honey!"

I walked round my desk to join her. "It's okay."

Elsa snuggled into me, bursting into tears again. I rocked her gently, combing my fingers through her blond hair that was down. Poor girl.

"What's started this off this time?" I asked.

"I had enough," sobbed my girlfriend.

"Girls?" Came Alaska's Voice. "Can I come in!"

"Come in, Wolfie!" I called out.

The door opened and Alaska stood there. "Glacie? Is everything okay?"

I shook my head. "Come here."

Alaska let the door close and walked over. "Oh, Els! What's wrong?"

"She's had enough," I sighed.

"Don't you think of it," said Alaska sounding serious.

***

Elisabeth's POV:

The twins were both holding me now. I couldn't help but having certain thoughts in my mind. But I couldn't leave Glacier.

"Do what?" I sobbed.

"Er ... you know," said Alaska, pointing to her neck.

"No, I wouldn't do that," I sniffled. "I just had enough of Biscuit calling me that name and Luna bringing that month. Oh, Glacie, Wolfie! What can I do?"

Glacier sighed with relief. "Please don't think of giving up, Els. You can push through it."

I knew she was right.

***

It was a few hurs later. We were in the lounge for the party. After my talk with the twins and Scarlet, I felt much better. I couldn't ruin Glacier and Alaska's birthday. Glacier was sat beside me, eating a bit of chicken. I was nibling at a piece of pizza. Alaska, Scarlet and Winter were there, also, eating their party food. Lily, Kate, Bruno and even Sheherazade were there, too! I introduced her to Scarlet and Alaska. Alaska kind of knew her from her week in Inkwell.

"Happy birthday, you two!" Midnight came in with two presents.

"Thank you, Mid!" Said Glacier with a smile.

I giggled as I saw Alaska blush.

"What?" Alaska caught me.

"Er ... nothing?" I felt the giggle come out.

Midnight passed Glacier's present. "It's on your left, Glacier!"

"Thank you," said Glacier as Midnight lead her hand to it.

Then Midnight walked to Alaska and handed her present. He looked embarrassed.

——————

A/N:

Three points of view! That was a tricky chapter.

But don't worry, I'll stick to one point of view in the next chapter.

I think someone has a real crush on someone! What do you think?