Chapter 42: What's wrong with me?

Glacier's POV:

Elsa and Zelda both hugged me as I broke down. I didn't know what was wrong with me! What was actually going on?

"Glacier," said Zelda gently. "We can fight against Vicles. I'm getting affected by her torture, too!"

I looked up. "Really?"

"Ready," said Zelda gently taking my arm and putting it on her arm.

I felt deep gashes just like mine up her arm. "That must hurt," I sniffled. "She's a racist and homiphobic and god knows what else bitch!"

Pain shot through me. I whimpered.

"Another one?" Asked Elsa gently hugging me.

She is wicked," I sobbed.

Elsa put ice on it, soothing it.  "Is that okay now, darling?"

I nodded. Elsa hugged me very tight, sighing.

"What?" I sniffled.

"You can do it, if you want," said Zelda. "Me and Olly do it all the time."

Elsa nodded. "But I don't know if we are both in the mood, Zelda."

I frowned. "Up to you, love."

"Cheer up." Elsa massaged my shoulders. "We will sort this new problem out."

"But how?" I felt doubtful. "She's looking out the window every time I go passed."

"Well, that's stupid as fuck," said Elsa.

"Me and Olly get it bad, too!" Zelda sighed.

"Has any parent notice it?" I asked.

"Don't think," said Zelda. "But there should be a patition about it."

We nodded. That was a good idea.

It was after school. I lay on my bed, wondering what to do. Dance club put my mind off my current situation for the time being. But I knew it was about to come back. Elsa was also chilling out. I managed to get my breath back from dancing so much.

"Are you okay, Glacie," said Elsa coming over after a while.

I nodded. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"You still look pale and bored," said Elsa. "Come here."

She pulled me to her. "I love you."

I smiled. "I love you so much," I snuggled up to her. It was so nice.

Elsa planted a gentle kiss on my lips. "I love you too, baby!"

I blushed as she did this. I loved her with all my heart.

"So," I said after a while. "What should we do with that bitch?"

"I don't actually know," said Elsa. "Maybe do a patition or something, like Zelda said."

"I'm not sure who would actually sign it, love." I sighed and put my head on her shoulder. Elsa held me to her. Then she kissed me again. It felt so magical.

***

A/N:

Sorry this chapter is shorter than usual. But I wanted a quick chapter in it somewhere. How did you like it?