Chapter 84: Alaska settling down

AlaskA's POV:

I trotted after Scarlet into our room. I felt so fantastic that I could spend my birthday with my twin. All my birthdays were spent Finding shade and swimming in Auntie Maria's swimming pool. But none of those birthdays were spent with Glacier. But today! Today was going to be with my sister and her friends.

"Hey, Alaska," said Scarlet, petting my head. "Are you okay? You look so relaxed."

I nodded and padded to the wardrobe which I was using that week. Then I shifted back in to my human. "What is it like?"

"What do you mean?" Scarlet sat down.

"School!" I felt a bit sick. "I haven't been to a proper school in two years."

"Oh, Alaska." Scarlet walked to me and hugged me. "It's okay. Yes, we do have a bully here as Glacie said. But it's okay."

"What kind of a name is Biscuit?" I asked, a slight grin on my face.

"No idea," said Scarlet. "We have a boy here called Midnight who hates Biscuit but is unfortunately dragged into the bullying."

"Is that the kid that sometimes sits there in the calls?" I asked. "He always looks guilty all the time."

"Yes," said Scarlet. "That's Midnight!"

"I think he's hot!" I said. "I've never had a crush before."

Scarlet smiled. "That's cute!"

"Do you want me to get the truth out of him?" I asked. "Like how come he was forced to give you four a living hell?"

I got a dress out of my wardrobe and slipped it on. Then went to my bag and got my hairbrush out. Scarlett started giggling.

"What?" I asked.

"It was the way you just said that," giggled Scarlet.

I grinned. "Well it's true."

I siged and started to braid my hair. Then I walked to the sink and brushed my teeth. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Scarlet joined me.

"I've still got scars," I said. "No wonder I got bullied in Spanish school."

"You are brave though," said Scarlet.

"Not as brave as Glacie," I said. "I didn't go through five years of intense treatment to save her eyes."

"You are brave, too!" Scarlet put on her tie. "Yeah, you got put through hell with your mother. But now, thanks to Glacie, she's behind bars again and hopefully forever. I did hear about that day, too!"

I automatically bput my hand to my neck. Scarlet pushed my hand back down and hugged me. "It was a good job your sister has a loud scream."

"True," I said.

"Shall we change subject to put your mind off it?" Scarlet stared at me. "

"Yeah," I said.

"Do you like Performing Arts?" Scarlet asked.

"Yes," I said. "I was in a spanish drama group for a while."

There was a knock on the door. "Scar, Wolfie?"

"It's Glacier," said Scarlet. "Come in, Glace!"

The door opened and Glacier came in, smiling. I turned round and walked to her. "Aww, that's nice. Did Elsa buy that for you?"

Glacier was holding a stress toy. She nodded. "My old one broke. I was so angry one night that I ripped it."

"Oh Glacie," I said hugging her. "A Biscuit thing?"

Glacier nodded. "It's so nice that you are here for a week, Wolfie."

"I'm a bit worried," I admitted. "What if I don't like it here?"

"Today's your first day," said Scarlet. "First days are tricky. Right, Glacie?"

Glacier nodded. "Well mine and Elsa's was kind of unfortunate."

"Less of that, the better," said Scarlet. "Today is your birthday. So let's get through school and celebrate it after."

"Am I allowed in?" Came Elsa's slight American tone.

"Of course," said Scarlet.

The door opened a second time and Elsa walked in, looking smart in her uniform. She grinned and walked to Glacier. "Your shirt is untucked, Love."

Glacier blushed and tried to tuck her shirt in.  We all giggled at her. She looked so cute when blushing! I felt pleased that Elsa and Glacier found each other.

———————————

A/N:

Alaska will be in the story for the next six chapters. Then at the end for the Baker family's big day.

Sorry in advance if it is another triggering chapter. But I thought I would put Alaska's point of view in. She will have another chapter in this book to tell. But for now, the next chapter will be in Glacier's POV.

Thanks for reading and see you next time.

Wolfie out!