Chapter 73: My Hero pt1.5.

Glacier's POV:

"Well, so the Blind Bitch finally stands up for herself?" Mother sounded a bit surprised.

That Blind Bitch was the final straw. "What did you just call me, Emily?"

I felt the anger boil.

"You are brave to stand up to me and Diana!" Mother sounded on edge. "Plus that Ice Freak isn't standing up for you this time! Is she too weak this time?"

I really felt angry now. Diana was getting closer. Her eyes trained on the corner where I left Elsa, shaking and trembling. Button continued to give warning growls.

"I can see her," Diana said. "Missing daddy?"

I felt like slapping the bitch. How dare she mention William inn front of her! "You leave Elisabeth alone!" I felt my voice get tensed.

Button was trying so hard to break away. But my firm hand made the Husky cross stay. Diana turned to me. "Or what?"

She started to walk to Elsa. Act on it first, Glacier. My free hand swung at Diana, directly into her stomach. "How dare you mention Willliam in front of Elisabeth!"

Diana stumbled a bit and made to grab me. "You have a heavy hand, Bitch!"

Button really was trying to lunge at both women by now. But I kept my firm hand on her collar. "Not yet, girl!"

"That's it," screamed mother as I went to slap Diana again.

The door opened and people came into the room. But my main focus was to get revenge on the very people that made all our lives a living hell!

"Slap me again, Bitch!" Diana sneared. "I dare you."

"Scarlet!" Came Winter's voice from where Scarlet fell.

"How dare you shoot a friend of mine," I spat slapping Diana again. "And hurt Elisabeth all her childhood and was with Emily killing everyone that meant a lot to not just Elisabeth. But my family too!"

"You are all freaks!" Yelled Mother. "Even your Dad!"

That was it! "Do I release the dog, Emily?"

"Keep hold of her, Diana!" Mother came to join us both.

I heard a trigger being pulled. Oh no!

"Now you are really asking for it, Bitch!" I let Button go.

Button growled and snapped. I heard her teeth connect to Mother's arm that had the gun in. The gun clattered to the floor and managed to get to my feet.

"You trust the blind girl with a gun?" Diana let me go, suddenly shaking.

"Not like I have any choice," screamed Mother trying to get Button off of her. "Get this dog off of me, Diana."

"If you dare," I said picking the gun up with both hands.

"I can't," yelled Diana.

"Shut up!" I said. "The both of you. Bite her again, Button!"

More screams came out of mother. Diana turned back to me. "Give me the gun, Baker!"

"Why should I?" I felt my hands tremble with the gun in them. "You will regret everything you put Elisabeth through. Mark my words."

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but ignored it. I had more important things in my mind.

"Call off your dog, Bitch!" Screamed mother.

"Why should I?" I asked. "You deserve it, Emily Baker."

Both women were about to scream when the door opened and  tazered them. Button let go of Mother and trotted to me, nuzzling at me. I couldn't see her expression. But I was pretty sure she was trying to say Did I do a great job, Glacier? I hugged the pooch round her neck and smiled as she licked my cheek gently. "Yes, girl! You did. You protected us."

The police who suddenly appeared came over and put Diana in handcuffs. He patted me gently on the shoulder. "Well done, Miss Baker. Your dad told us everything."

I couldn't help but smile. "What is going to happen to those two?"

"Sending them to somewhere they belong," said the kind policeman. "Your Dad and friends are waiting in Sparkle house for you and your dog."

I nodded. "Thank you again for your time!"

"I'll get someone to guide you back," said thhe Policeman. "Don't worry."

"Ah, here's their weapon that they shot my friend with," I said handing the gun over.

The policeman patted me again and left me and Button to stand there. Then the frightened cook came over and put her arm out. "I'll take you back. You were brave, Glacier."

"Thank you!" I felt proud of myself.

I felt Button's tail wagging. It was clear that she was proud of me, too!

————————————-

A/N:

Here is chapter 73. Hope you enjoyed it!