Chapter 92: Finding out our parts, and good news for Glacier.

Scarlet's POV:

It was the next day. Glacier looked a bit better after her long walk last night. Alaska was packing her bag ready to leave after school. The girl sighed deeply. "Why did my week here ended with this?"

"Hang on, Wolfie!" I stared at her. "This is Glacie's Girlfriend we are talking about."

"I know," said Alaska. "But it's a sad ending."

I nodded. "I know."

I got up from my made bed and walked out the room. Glacier came out the bath room in her uniform, her collar was up. Her hair was wet.

"Hey, Glace!" I said, staring at the red head. "Are you okay, this morning?"

Glacier nodded. "I think the sleep helped."

"That's good." I said. "Do you need help? Your collar is up!"

Glacier nodded. "As long as you don't mind."

"It's okay," I said. "Brush your teeth and clean your eyes. Then come to my room."

The older girl nodded. "Okay!"

"Are you okay?" I hugged her gently.

"I heard from Lilly this morning," said Glacier. "She wanted to check on me after yesterday."

"Aww," I said. "I guess your dad told her."

Glacier nodded. "See you in a few minutes!"

"Yeah," I said.

I watched Glacier go into her room and walked back into my room. Alaska had finished packing. She sighed. "Is Glace okay?"

"Yeah. She's okay," I confirmed.

"Yay!" Came an ecited voice from next door. "Yes yes yes!"

"Oh," I said. "Something must of happened."

The next thing we knew, there was an excited knock on the door.

"Come in, Glace!" I called.

The door flew open and Glacier bounced into the room,

"Er ... Glacie?" Alaska said.

"She's up!" Said Glacier excitedly. "Elsa is awake!"

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"Did they find out what happened to her?" Alaska asked.

"Not exactly sure," said Glacier. "Something in her brain apparently. We will find out more later! She's still out of it. But she is awake."

"Poor Elsa," I said. "Come and sit down while I style your hair, miss Baker!"

I tapped my chair for Glacier. The older girl made it to the chair. Then I started brushing her long hair.

***

We were in Performing Arts. Mrs Iceland smiled at us all.

"So I am guessing you want to know who you are for the show!" She said.

We all nodded.

"Okay," said Mrs Iceland. "In no particular order!"

We held our breaths in  anticipation.

"Glacier," said Mrs Iceland. "You will be Marty McFly."

We all cheered and clapped.

"Elsa will be Marty's sister and someone in the past." Mrs Iceland said. "Tell her when she's ready, Glacier, darling!"

Glacier nodded.

"Alaska, honey," said Mrs Iceland. "I talked to your Aunt and she is letting you come after the Easter holidays to join in with the show!"

Glacier looked excited. "So what is she?"

"She's Loraine Bains/McFly." Mrs Iceland smiled at Alaska. Then Midnight. "Which makes Midnight George McFly!"

We all clapped, while Midnight and Alaska blushed.

***

Later, we were at lunch. Glacier had eaten her food and had her phone out. She was checking it every five minutes.

"Checking up on Elsa?" Midnight asked, putting his arm round her.

Glacier nodded. She had texted her about the part that she got in the show. But didn't get a reply yet.

"Give her time," said Winter. "She's only just got up from her ... coma?"

"Not a coma," said Glacier. "More, something else. Don't know exactly what yet, though!"

"Will we know, soon?" Alaska asked.

"Hopefully," sighed Glacier.

At that point, her phone vibrated. Then voiceover started to talk a text.

E: That's great.

Then she sent another.

E: Are you okay? You didn't cry or anything?

Glacier sighed. "How do I tell her?"

"Say the truth tonight when we go home, Glacie!"  Alaska hugged her.

"But what if she hates me for it?" Glacier went pale.

"Glacier," I said. "She won't hate you. This is Elsa we are talking about."

"I guess." Glacier put on a fake  smile.

I got up and took my tray up to the hatch. Then I walked to Glacier. "Want a talk, alone?"

"Okay," said my best friend.

She got up and picked her tray up. I lead her to the Hatch and we dropped her plate off. Then I lead her out the dining room. Zelda and Ollie walked past.

"Hey, girls!" Ollie saw us. "Oh, Glacier. Are you okay? Did everything go okay yesterday after you left Art? I heard a lot."

Glacier shrugged. "Not really! Elsa is not her best."

"Oh, Glacier!" Zelda walked to us and gave Glacier a hug. "I understand."

"I don't even know what was wrong with her," said Glacier weakly. "Like one minute, she was okay, herself. But after her singing lesson, she was off her food and wasn't well when eating. Then she passed out in Mr Black's office."

"You don't think she was ... er ... drugged?" Zelda sounded worried. "Like you were?"

"Doubt it," said Ollie joining the hug. "Mr Black has forbid that sort of thing now. He's even got CCTV everywhere to make sure."

"CCTV, right?" Glacier perked up. "Maybe he could get the footage of what happened in that room?"

"We could imvestagate." I suggested. "You two being the head Girl and Boy!"

"We can ask," said Zelda. "Right, Ollie?"

"We can definitely try," said Ollie.

Glacier sighed with relief. I did, too!

————————

A/N:

Here is chapter 92. Hope you enjoyed it.

Chapter 93 will cover everything.

Wolfie out!