Chapter 64: Best day ever!

Elisabeth's POV:

After that, Me and Glacier carried our wrapped presents for the family down to the landing where everyone was waiting. Winter, Lilly, Kate and Bruno giggled.

"Alright?" I smiled at them.

"You seem happier," said Lilly. "Is it because you are excited?"

I smiled and nodded. "I feel so happy!"

"Glad you do," said David coming to us. "Ready,then?"

We all nodded.

"Let's go!" Glacier squeezed my hand.

I lead her down the stairs following the younger ones. Winter was behind us. She seemed a bit low. I didn't want to annoy her, so left it!

"He's been," yelled Kate, making us all jump..

"He has as well," called Lilly.

"Coming," said Glacier.

We walked fast down the rest of the stairs and turned into the living room. Wow. The girls were right. There were lots of presents. Even some with my name on them. I smiled happily.

"Sit down," said Lilly to us. "Pick where you want to sit!"

I lead Glacier to our favourite sofa and we sat down. I could tell that even Glacier was excited.

"Here, you two!" Said Lilly joining us and putting two bags between us, one with my name and the other with Glacier's. "Wait until dad and Arianna get in. Oh, sorry Winter. I could get yours, too!"

Winter giggled. "Don't worry Lilly."

She went to a bag with her name and brang iit over. "I'm so excited! Aren't you, Elsa? Your proper first Christmas and you can spend it in a caring family instead of one that could go wrong."

I smiled. "Yes. Oh, hey, David."

David finally made it into the room with Arianna. She was blushing. Did they kiss?

"So," said Arianna sitting down. "Who is first?"

"Winter should start," I said. "I started last time."

Winter looked shocked. "Okay?"

"Or should we do the family/friends presents?" Glacier suggested, smiling.

"Okay," said David. Let's do that first."

Lilly came over again with two presents. One had my name on it and the other one had Glacier's. I smiled and got hers out. Kate also followed with two. Bruno managed to get to us, too! I helped him and put mine and Glacier's gifts together. Winter smiled and handed me one and Glacier one. Wow! Lots of presents already. I handed the others their presents and passed Glacier's to her.

"Are we ready?" David asked as I walked over and passsed his to him.

We all nodded

***

Later, after we finished our opening of the presents, I helped Glacier carry everything to our room. She looked happy. She even got a present from Alaska. I did, too!

"Wow," I said helping to tidy everything. "This is the best Christmas ever."

Glacier giggled. "I'm glad. Where will we put our Xbox?"

"Not sure," I said. "Remember, we are taking it back to school, too! But we are only allowed on it after homework and other things."

Glacier nodded. "But I meant for here."

"On the desk?" I placed the Xbox in a corner of our desk next to our laptops. "There. I can hook it up to the Telly."

"Girls!" Came David's voice. "Alaska is on Skype."

Glacier got excited. "Wolfie?"

I looked at her. "Let's go and say hello," I said gently holding her hand.

Glacier looked at me. "I haaven't had the chance to talk to her. Not since the beginning of our term. What with Mum coming up to the school and Vicles attacking me and everything else."

"I'm sure she doesn't mind," I said seeing hurt creep across her face. "You were worried if I would come back and for that time you were in a coma. You couldn't help it."

"Did she keep in contact with you, though?" Glacier sighed.

"I let her know about that day," I said. "When I got beaten up and shot."

"I did tell her in a message," admitted Glacier. "But I meant when I was in the coma?"

"I messaged her," I said. "But she didn't reply. I hope she's okay."

"Same," said my girlfriend. "Let's go and see!"

I lead her out of the room and down the stairs. I hoped that Alaska was okay. Glacier didn't need to be hurt anymore.

***

A/N:

Here is chapter 64. I hope you like it!

See you soon in chapter 65. :)