Chapter 24. Glacier's day gets worse.

Elisabeth's POV:

"Oh, Glacier," I said gently hugging her. "I wished they would all go to prison. You don't deserve this much pain. Not after what happened to you as a young girl!"

Glacier was pale. I felt sick myself, after what happened this morning.

"How were the classes?" I asked to put her mind off it.

"The music teacher likes me." Sighed Glacier. "English, not so much."

"Oh, honey," I held her gently, trying to not wince in pain.

My stomach still hurt me. My head ached. But I couldn't tell her that. "Why not?"

"I don't know," said Glacier. "I did break down during that lesson. Scarlet had to take me out."

"Oh, baby," I said. "I'm sorry. Blame it on Freya if you want."

"I am going to, love," said Glacier. "How's your stomach? Is it better?"

"Er ... it's still hurting," I said. "But I can breathe again. That's the main thing."

Glacier was nibbling her lip. Her top lip quivering like she was going to break down again. "I hear her, Elsa. My mum. Talking to Clorrissa. I don't want to die."

I looked at her terrified face. I knew that look. That was exactly how I looked all the times my own mother would come along with my stepdad, Harry. I didn't care about my own pain at that moment of time. Glacier needed me. Her enemies were both here today!

"What do you think you are doing?" Glacier asked as I stood up.

"Just getting my phone," I said. "That's all."

I got my phone and stumbled back to Glacier. Then I texted David. I noticed that Alaska had messaged me on messenger.

AL: Is everything okay? Glacie texted me saying you were hurt today. Xx.

I texted back.

E: I'll call you in a bit. A difficulty has popped up our end. XX.

then I texted David.

E: Hi, David. Emily's here talking to Clorrissa. Glacier's frightened. What should I do?

I sent the message and hugged my girlfriend. She was trembling something rotten. Poor girl.

"What should I do?" Glacier's voice sounded so frightened. "We have to go to dinner. We ... we have to step out this room. Arianna told me to stay in here. Now I know why."

"Calm down, sweetie," I held her, not caring that it hurt me. "We will think of something."

There was a knock on the door. I felt Glacier tense up. I didn't care one little bit as pain shot through me. Her equal pain was more important.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Scarlet," came her voice. "Could I come in?"

"Of course," I called.

The door opened and Scarlet ran in, slamming the door after her. She was panting.

"Er ... Scar?" I stared at her. "What's wrong?"

"Let's just say that Emily is here," said Scarlet, Confirming our fear.

"What does she want?" Glacier's lips were both quivering.

Scarlet sat beside Glacier's other side. "Elsa," she said. "Do not let Glacier step out. Keep her in here. She's armed."

"With what?" I felt sick.

"A knife and a gun." Scarlet looked at me. The colour drained from her face. "She shot my mother when I was a toddler. My big sister had to take the two of us out of the house."

"Big sister?" I stared at her.

"My sister and I got split up because of Emily," said Scarlet. "I miss Luna."

She burst into tears. Glacier hugged her. "Luna's safe, Scar. She lives next door to me. Her foster carers never let her out at the moment."

"Luna?" I questioned. "I know her. She never told me about you, Scarlet."

"That's nice." Sobbed Scarlet. "I thought she loved me as a sister."

"I'm sure if she knew you were friends with the two of us," I said. "She will remember you."

"A gun?" Glacier whispered. "She's got a fucking gun?"

"Glacier," I said gently. "We will be okay."

"But you can't have a gun here unless she's licensed to-have them." The colour drained completely out of Glacier's face.

"My mum had a gun," I admitted. "But she never used it on me."

"We need to protect each other," sniffled Scarlet.

"But I'm doomed." Glacier whimpered. "I'm so dead."

"Not if we can help it," said Scarlet hugging her. "Me and Elsa are with you. We will protect you."

"Of course we will," I said. "If that means one of us getting the bullet instead of you, we will stick by your side, Baby."

Glacier blushed. Scarlet giggled. "You are a cute couple."
I smiled. "Anything for her. I don't mind dying, if it's to save her."

"I'm sure no one will die." Scarlet hugged Glacier who was muttering under her breath.

"You would do that?" Glacier sounded worried. "You would actually sacrifice yourself, for me?"

"You are sounding like Queen Elsa Of Arendelle," I said with a giggle. "Yes, Glacie. I will. I'm sure it won't actually happen, though. Me and your dad have a plan."

Glacier and Scarlet looked interested.

***

A/N:

Hi, guys.

Here is chapter 24. Now, just as a prewarning, something does happen. But it's not deathly. This person will survive. But for now, I will leave you pondering what's going to happen next.

It will be told by Scarlet for a change.