Chapter 69: Seeing an old friend!

Elisabeth's POV

Scarlet smiled. "It's great to see you both. I was getting worried about Glacier, too!"

I smiled. "Well, she got out her coma thing."

"I slipped into one in hospital apparently," said Glacier sighing. "They couldn't revive me for a few weeks. Like they got rid of that stuff she gave me. I know that for sure! But I didn't even wake up fully from that. I know Elsa was there with me, though. I could hear her and that. But I couldn't respond."

"The day you woke up," I said joining the girls. "Shera came over to visit because Lily told her everything. She was worried, too!"

Button barked like crazy at that point. Glacier put her hand out to the pooch. "Shush girl!"

But she wouldn't stop. She looked excited again.

"Maybe another  visitor?" Scarlet smiled. "I met Sheherazade one day walking down this road."

"Elsa, Glacier, Scarlet!" Came david's voice. "Come down!"

"Coming, Dad!" Called Glacier.

Scarlet opened the door again and we set off, Button leading the way.

***

"Elsa?" Came a voice.

Then arms wrapped  round me.

"Hello, Shera," I said. "Are you okay? How's things with your new family? I didn't really get to ask last time."

"Understandable," said Sheherazade smiling. "You were worried about Glace."

"I think we all were," said Scarlet.

I nodded. "I was definitely."

"I'm glad to see you again!" Sheherazade smiled.  "I thought I wouldn't again."

"So how did you first found out I was going to live here?" I asked.

"I heard your story from Lily," said Sheherazade. "I was friends with the Bakers when I came here with my carers."

"Ah," I said. "Well it's definitely great to know you live near me."

"We can meet up when you come back from school if you like," said Sheherazade. "You and Glace."

"Aww," said Glacier. "Of course we would. Right, Els?"

"Right," I said smiling.

Sheherazade looked at me. "Did Raven go to a home? What about Freya Cassidy?"

I didn't realise it was that long since I really opened out to someone about what happened to Freya Cassidy. "Um ... Raven is safe in a home with my last Foster carers. Freya, however, kind of disappeared."

"There's something you are hiding," said Sheherazade. "I know that look. I might of been two when we first met but you have a look when hiding something."

"She does," said Scarlet giggling.

"This might be serious," said Glacier who was hugging me from behind. ""Relax, Els. It's okay. Tell her! Then later, we can chill out."

I sighed. "Fine. Freya killed herself at one of the schools we went to."

Sheherazade looked pale. "Poor girl! Was she bullied?"

I nodded. "I watched everything, Shera. It was horrible."

I felt the grip of both Glacier and Sheherazade's hugs tighten. I felt shaky. "I'm sorry."

"What for?" Sheherazade looked at me. "You couldn't stop it. I knew how that felt".

"You don't have to tell me," I said blinking tears back. "How do you like dogs? I see that Button is friendly to you!"

"Aww, Button," said Sheherazade putting a hand out to pet the waiting Button. "I love her!  She reminds me of my dog."

"You have a dog?" I asked, brightening up a bit.

"Did," sighed my friend. "We had to put her to sleep!"

"Do you mind if I asked why?" I asked.

"She had cancer," said Sheherazade. "But she looked like Button. But more like a husky."

"Aww," said Glacier. "She was only nine, wasn't she?"

"Yeah!" Sheherazade said looking sad. "She was."

"I remembering meeting her once." Glacier sounded sad. "Are they thinking on getting another dog?"

"Yeah," said Sheherazade. "They are thinking to adopt another dog"

"What, like your old one?" Lily came up.

"I am hoping it's a  Siberian Husky," said Sheherazade. "They are adorable."

"What colour?" I felt even more interested.

"A Black and white one," said Sheherazade. "I promised my parents I would train it and take care of it."

"I'm sure you will take care of it," said Glacier.

"Me too," I said hugging Sheherazade.

We all giggled. Even BButton had a silly doggy smile.

—————————

A/N:

Here is chapter 69. Sorry for the long wait. But writer's block got in the way. Hope you will enjoy this chapter.

Happy Pride Month Everyone! 🩵💙💜🖤🩶🤍🤎💚💛🧡❤️🩷🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️