Chapter 93: What happened?

Elsa's POV:

I woke up, dazed and confused. I was in a hospital bed, hooked to some wires again. What happened to me? Did I have something wrong?

David was there, holding my hand. He looked very worried.

"Don't worry, Glacie!" He was saying on the phone. "Elsa's awake."

I heard the happy screams from the other phone. Then passed out again. The light was playing tricks with me.

"You need to wake up, darling!" Came David's voice from far away. "Elsa? Earth to Elsa?"

But my brain was foggy. I couldn't do anything. Seriously, what was happening?

*****

David held me gently as we were taken into the room. A doctor sat there, with my file out. I had my phone in my hand, and saw a text from Glacier telling me my part in the show.

"Okay," said the doctor, looking at me, then at David. "I don't know if it ran in Elisabeth's family, but this is kind of serious. Now, there are medication to treat it. But not all of them work!"

"Don't tell me that Elsa has somehow got  a form of Epilepsy?" David stared at me, looking scared for me.

"Yes," said the doctor. "But if we treat it before it gets any worse, then we can somewhat stop it from getting worse."

"Epilepsy?" I looked at David, feeling shaky. "Explains a lot after ... er ..."

"Yesterday?" David finished.

I nodded. "My head hurts from it."

"You did fall down pretty hard." David hugged me gently. "Mr Black told me."

"I hope Glace is okay," I said. "I bet she was worried last night."

"She was, sweetie!" David sighed. "Arianna had to calm her down. It took Scarlet, Alaska and Arianna to calm her down."

"Glacier is a brave little thing, though," said the Doctor. "The many years I've been her doctor."

David nodded.

"Er ... why is everything dancing?" I tried to close my eyes so I couldn't see the light.

"Elsa," said David. "It's okay."

"But it's spinning, David!" I whimpered. "Why is it happening?"

"Elsa, honey, calm down," soothed David. "It's okay. I'm here."

Without knowing, I started twitching. "Help me. I don't like it. David. What is ..."

Then I bliacked out.

****

I woke up again. It must of been two hours later. But I wouldn't of known. I was raised up in a sitting position. Food was on my lap. Then two girls came up.

"Glacie?" I managed to get out.

"You're awake?" Glacier came up to me and reached out for my hand. I gently held it and felt how clammy it was. "Oh, Glacie. You have been crying."

"No," Glacier said, looking down.

Alaska came up to us, Button trotting beside her. "Thought you would want a doggy friend."

I giggled as Button bounded up and put her fluffy head near me. I petted the Husky Cross on the head. "Hey, girl!"

"Epilepsy?" Glacier looked in my direction. "That makes sense. When you collapsed in Mr Black's office, you were twitching and screaming before blacking out."

"Yeah," I said. "I'm sorry if I scared you yesterday, Glacie."

"Doesn't explain the fact that you threw up, too!" Alaska said.

"Oh, apparently it's my body or sommething?" I stared at my food. "Like I'm not sure what put me off food. But it didn't want to stay in."

"Oh," said Glacier. "Maybe your anxiety after Mrs Blake yelled at you."

"Maybe," I said. "Could be a mix of lots of reasons. But yeah, I unfortunately have Epilepsy. But they can treat it so I can control it."

"Oh, okay good!" Glacier said. "Are you feeling okay now?"

"Still have a bit of twitching and falling in to comas," I admitted. "But I"m sure once the medication kicks in, I will not do it as much!"

"Fingers crossed," said Alaska. "Did you hear I am starting Mill Brook after Easter?"

"Really?" I asked. "That's wonderful, Wolfie!"

"Auntie Maria might be moving here, too!" Glacier explained. "So Wolfie will live with her, but come and live here."

"Er ... that's nice ... er ... Wolfie," I slurred.

"Elsa?" Glacier squeezed my hand. "It's okay! We are here still."

"Careful, Glacie," said Alaska's voice. "She's twitching."

"Get dad," hissed my girlfriend. "Now!"

She  stood there, shaking as I was twitching.

"I'm here," came David's voice. "Oh, god! Elsa, honey! Are you okay?"

"She started slurring, Dad!" Glacier sounded panicked.

"She's not drunk," said David. "It's an effect."

"Please get her better," sniffled Glacier. "It's hard to know it's Epilepsy. Please do something?"

"Er ... David ... er ... um ... help!" I tried to get out.

Then it went black. But I was very twitchy.

***

The next thing I knew, I was lying down on a soft sofa. I felt a Fluffy thing snuggled up to me. Then a wet nose on my hand. I blinked and Alaska was there. She whimpered and put a paw gently on my chest.

"What?" I felt so confused.

"She's telling you to stay still," came Lilly's voice.

"Okay," I mumbled.

Alaska nuzzled me and whimpered softly.  Then she snuggled so close. Her paws were so cute.

"Thank you, Wolfie!" I whispered.

Alaska gently pawed at my hand and moved it to her back. I started petting her, relaxing every time!

——————

A/N:

Wow! Epilepsy! Wow. Poor Elsa.

Don't worry though, she does get better. She may sometimes get triggered.. but generally she gets treated.

Wolfie out.

P/s: Thank you so much for getting this book to 2000+ reads. It means a lot!

Okay, see ya soon.