Chapter 91: Scarlet takes care of me.

Glacier's POV:

I lay there, my brain really going mental. That was the bad thing about Anxiety and Autism. I really couldn't come out of it. Elsa was very ill. I didn't know what happened. I couldn't help but think of Lunch time where she refused to eat.

Scarlet tried to give my phone back. But I didn't get it off of her. I felt so weak. Alaska held me close and rocked me. Just like the old days. I slightly calmed down. But the tears kept coming.

"What should we do?" Scarlet sounded so worried. "Arianna needs to know."

"You didn't tell Dad the truth, then?" Alaska asked.

Scarlet joined our hug. "Glace? Come on! Let's go and get a drink or something?"

I turned my head and looked in Scarlet's direction. "Don't want anything."

"Oh, Glace!" Scarlet took me from Alaska who walked out. "I'm sure Els will be coming out of it soon."

"But what ... what if ... iff ... if she doesn't?" I tried to form words. My brain wasn't processing anything properly at that moment of time. Scarlet held me gently.

"I'm sure your dad will update us." She hugged me tight. "Come on, now. Let's go and see Arianna. I'm sure that she will hug you, too!"

I let her help me up and lead me out the room.

***

"Oh, honey," Arianna hugged me. "It's okay. Elsa will be okay."

"But ..."

"... But what?" Arianna rocked me gently. "She will. I promise."

"Mummy?" What? Did I just call Arianna Mummy?

"Oh, sweetie," said Arianna as I broke down again. "It's okay."

She rocked me gently and sat us down on the sofa. Scarlet and Alaska were there.

"Did Glacie just call you Mummy, Arianna?" Alaska sounded surprised.

"Yes," said Arianna. "Didn't you, darling?"

I nodded, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Aw, that's cute!" Scarlet said.

"Come on, Glace!" Arianna said. "I'll make you a cup of tea. And we talkk, privately. You can get out what's worrying you."

I remembered what Elsa told me. It is better to talk to someone than hurting yourself. I knew she was right. I'll let Arianna know what's on my mind. "Okay," I sobbed.

Arianna lay me on the sofa and walked out into the Kitchen. Scarlet came over and sat beside me. Alaska also joined us. Both girls started to gently rub my shoulders. I guess Elsa told Scarlet! I started to relax. But my tears still leaked out my very sticky eyes. I must clean my eyes later. I sighed. "I'm sorry!"

"Whatever for?" My twin asked. "You are so upset about Elsa. It's understandable."

"Agreed," said Scarlet. "You don't have to tell us about it anymore. What happened after lunch is no laughing matter. The teacher shouldn't of shouted at Elsa. She couldn't help doing that."

"I agree," I sniffled. "She was very ill. I don't even know what happened in her singing lesson. But whatever happened, must of triggered whatever happened in Mr Black's office. He sent me back here to be safe. He was worried I could turn. I can't hellp who I am!"

"Shush-shush," said Scarlet gently hugging me. "We know you can't help your ticks."

"Yep," said Alaska.

"Thank you," I sniffled. "At least you care."

"You'll be okay," said Scarlet. "Come on, Glacie. You are brave! You can make it through tomorrow."

"Doesn't stop me for wanting to go home," I said weakly.

"We know," said Alaska. "But you need to stay here. You need to find out what you arre in Back to the Future. And find out what Elsa is so you can tell her when she does come out of it."

"True!" I sniffled. "Fine."

The two girls hugged me. Then Button joined us, whimpering. Silly dog.

"Your cup of tea!" Arianna joined us. "Sit up, darling!"

I did so, feeling tired. Arianna sat down between me and Alaska. Then she gavve me my mug. I slowly drank it, letting the warmth of it take over my body. I felt slightly more calmer. I think tea was the thing to calm me down.

***

Later, we were on a walk with Button. Alaska was in her dog form, trotting beside Button who was happy to have Alaska there as a doggy/human friend. Both wagged their tails. Scarlet described it to me. I felt much more better now. Scarlet squeezed my hand gently. "Feel better?"

I nodded. "Yeah. But still worried about her, Scar. I don't get what happened. Like this morning, she was fine. Up until her Singing lesson. Mine was after hers this week. And when she walked out, she was walking in a strange way."

"Strange?" Scarlet sounded concerned. "Like drunk?"

"Similar to how I was with Vicles doing that to me..." I suddenly had dreadsurely the singing teacher wouldn't drug anyone? Would she?

"Glacie?" Scarlet looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"Not sure!" I felt puzzled. "I hope Elsa wasn't drugged."

"What do you mean?" Scarlet sounded worried. "Like the teacher had something for her?"

"I'm hoping it wasn't the case!" Those words didn't sound clear in my head.

"Me too!" Scarlet hugged me.

Arianna stared at us. "I can ask if you want?"

We nodded. We both were worried. Alaska fell beside me and Scarlet and walked slowly. She whimpered and nuzzled my elbow. I petted her on the head. "We'll miss you, Wolfie! But I know you will be back in the Summer."

Alaska barked quietly. Of course I will, Glacie.

———————

A/N:

Here is chapter 91? Wow!

This book is close to 2K reads. 2000 reads! Wow! And this book has 11 chapters left. I have a lot to cover before Arianna and David's big day.

Plus what did you think of this chapter? Do you think Elisabeth did get drugged?

Say in the comments below and I'll confirm in the next chapter!

Thank you for reading Wolfie Out