Chapter 66.: Fun after Dinner.

Elisabeth's POV:

I hugged Glacier who looked worried. It was a few minutes after the call, and she was convinced that there was something wrong with Alaska.

"What would be wrong with her?" I rubbed circles in her back.

"I hope it isn't bad," sighed my girlfriend. "She didn't sound well."

"Something else is on your mind," I noted seeing her expression. "Is it about why she doesn't wear necklaces?"

"I know why she doesn't." Glacier looked like she was close to tears. "That bitch tried to kill her, too!"

My phone went off. I looked at it and sighed.

"Are you okay?" Glacier seemed to forget what she was worrying about for a second.

"It's just Wolfie, checking if you are okay," I said. Remember, she can see your expressions, too!"

"I'm fine," said Glacier.

Winter came into the room. She came over and looked at us. "What's up?"

"Not much," said Glacier. 
I smiled. "It's nothing."

"Are you both sure?" Winter looked concerned.

"It's nothing," said Glacier. "Don't worry about me."

I smiled. "She's going to be okay."

"Okay," said Winter.

"Is it dinner yet?" Lilly came back in.

"Not sure," I said.

"What's happening with the suprise?" Lilly came to us.

"I have it ready," I said. "I think it looks great."

"It sounds great, too!" Glacier giggled. "This is the best one we've done, ever."

"Well, it's a bit more peaceful now," said Lilly. "Thanks to you three."

"Yeah," said Glacier.

"I can't wait to see it," said Winter. "Even I'm in it."

"Apparently," said Lilly in a hushed tone. "Dad has something very special for Ariana."

"Oh, really?" I turned to her. "I think I know what it is."

"Same," said Glacier.

"I saw him doing it," said Winter with a smirk. "He asked my opinion."

We all giggled. I got out my phone again and texted Alaska back..

***

It was after dinner.. I was upstairs with Glacier and Winter. We sat on the floor together.

"We have school in two weeks," sighed Glacier. "Now Christmas is almost over, I need to see what I missed."

"You didn't really miss a lot," said Winter. "Just the fact that the teachers didn't want to start new things yet."

I was distracted. Alaska was texting me with worrying messages. She didn't want me to tell Glacier anything that she was messaging me. I felt a bit anxious all of a sudden.

"Els?" Glacier turned to me. "Are you okay? The room's gone cold."

"Oh shit," I said sitting up suddenly. "Sorry!"

"Are you okay?" Winter put an arm round me. "You haven't done that since that day."

"I remember that," said Glacier. "You sound anxious, honey. What's wrong?"

"It's nothing," I lied.

"It's Wolfie," said Glacier.

"No," I said.

"Wolfie?" Winter looked confused. "I thought she was called Alaska?"

"My nickname for her," explained Glacier.

"Ah," said Winter.

"Give me two minutes," I said getting to my feet.

"Where are you going?" Glacier asked.

"To find your dad," I said truthfully. "I have something I need to talk to him about."

"Oh, okay," said Glacier.

I opened the door to Button trotted in. "It's button!"

Button went to Glacier and lay down in front of her. She was spoilt today!

"See ya soon, Elsa," said Winter hugging Glacier. "I'll make sure Glacier's okay. Go and talk to David."

I nodded and walked downstairs.

—————————-***———————

A/N:

Here is chapter 66.

Chapter 67 will be in David's POV. See ya next time!