Chapter 45: She did what?

Elisabeth's POV:

Glacier knew how to cheer me up. I felt so much better after our little talk. But I still felt upset with Luna.

Glacier sighed. "You aren't going to do the things this time, Baby. I know you won't. Dad will make sure of that!"

I smiled a bit. "I know he would, Honey!"

My messenger went off. Glacier handed me my phone which was on the desk. I smiled as I saw a message from Sheherazade Brimstone. She had a good life now she was with her foster carers. Apparently, they were gay. That was great!

"I know Sheherazade," said Glacier. "She's so sweet! She is shy, though."

"There might be a reason why she's shy," I said. "Sheherazade was brought up in a worse situation than the two of us. Abuse because of her race."

"Race?" Glacier looked confused.

"I'm not sure what she is exactly," I said. "But her birth parents were half coloured and white!"

"Oh," said Glacier. "Poor kid!"

"I know," I said. "I'm sure she's okay now, though."

"She came out as Lesbian apparently," said Glacier. "Dating this other girl Graciela."

"That is asking for trouble!" I sighed. "This girl might bully her for her race like other people!"

I messaged Sheherazade back. Then smiled. "She's so sweet. She asked me if I'm feeling better!"

"Bless her," said Glacier. "Graciela is a bitch! She started at Inkwell when Sheherazade did and let's say that Lily is one of those friends of hers. Sheherazade's, not Graciela."

"I was about to say!" I said. "Graciela sounds like a bitch!"

"I hope that she'll find someone better than her," said Glacier. "Lily is helping Sheherazade sometimes. She's two years older. But Lily hates seeing anyone upset."

"I know," I said. "She tried to cheer me up."

"She's good at that," said Glacier. "You were very lucky to meet my siblings! Well, three out of four!"

"I've met her over Messenger," I said. "So technically, I have met all of them!"

Glacier smiled. "I forgot you talk to Wolfie."

"I think it's cute that she shifts," I said.

"She turned in dog form whenever I wanted her to hug me," admitted Glacier. "She was the greatest at giving hugs!"

"I can imagine," I said.

The phone vibrated.

"Sheherazade again?" Glacier wondered.

"Yes," I said. "Hang on!"

I read the text. So I have this girlfriend who is a racist bitch. She wants me to die. Oh, Beth. What can I do?

I messaged back saying: I would go and report her. That's the best I can do for you. Sorry, Shera.

"Is she okay?" Glacier asked.

"She's having a bad time!" I looked at the phone. "Things are going wrong for her!"

"What did I tell you about Graciela?" Glacier sighed. "That girl is asking for trouble!"

I couldn't help but agree more. She was right!

***

A/N:

Here is chapter 45 of this book. I hope you enjoyed it!