Author's Note

There is a lot for me to say! Where should I begin?

As a Sight Impaired/Blind person, it brang me great happiness that I could write a story based on a character that had RetinaBlastoma in both eyes, lost her sight at five years old, had problems at schools and then went to a boarding school.

Guess what, I went through years of cancer treatment, lost my hair four times and lost both eyes when I was five. Then I went to three schools and never fitted in. Then I went for seven years  at a boarding school. Since then I've been to a normal college and managed to fit in this time.

I wrote this book in the final year of my Boarding School experience, and when Covid hit, I still carried on writing this story because I felt connected to my characters. Especially Glacier!

I guess you would call this whole Series my escape from my hetic life as a blind person. I would put my own emotions in to the Girls and they would go through all my weird spells of lonelyness, anxiety, anger or whatever emotions I'm feeling at the time.

Then college life started and I had to put it on hold for a while. But then in 2023, I came back to the story. It helped again because I was really struggling at the time. Going back  into Glacier, Elisabeth, Scarlet and other characters heads helped.. I haven't even told my Boyfriend about this story yet.

Just to put it out there, In my real life, I am straight. I have a boyfriend for almost four years in November this year. I do have  friends that are part of the LGBTQQIA+ community, havve a Visually Impaired and of a different Race. All have other conditions. But in my current group of friends, I'm the only one that can't see. But that doesn't matter to me.

Glacier is part of the LGBTQQIA+ community and Elsa's her girlfriend (if you haven't guessed already).

Their next story will have ups and downs! They  will loose someone, Elisabeth may have an unexpected person pop up., someone makes  an appearance  from Elisabeth's past.

Guess below about the last two things.

Anyway! I'm so pleased that this book made it to almost 3000 reads, 1000 votes and  got no idea how many comments.

Thank you! I hope you did enjoyed it and will continue to read as the series progresses!

Okay, this is it for  this book!

Thanks for reading Guys, girls and non-binary pals!

Love the support!

See you for chapter 1 of book 2 in two weeks tomorrow!